Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Snowbie Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Do you think he likes me?
    Well... I like this guy in my class, a lot of other girls like him... but I am his ONLY friend!

He is really smart because he gets straight A's, I chat with him again are good friends but...

He smiles around me, laughs, lets me call him shortstuff ( which is cute because he is kind of tall), always say hi to me, and I really like him!

What should I do?! :(:(:(:confused::confused::confused:

Mar 16, 2009, 01:29 PM

Only friend that is a girl********
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2009, 01:32 PM

It sounds like he likes you. The only way to find out is to ask the worse thing that can happen is he says no.

Mar 16, 2009, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    It sounds like he likes you. The only way to find out is to ask the worse thing that can happen is he says no.
    He knew I use to like him but if I ask him he will know and tell his friend, his friend is a jerk and yeah, Any other tips? Should I flirt with him?? :confused:

Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2009, 01:35 PM

I think since you are 10 you should be his friend and continue the way you are.

Mar 16, 2009, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    I think since you are 10 you should be his friend and continue the way you are.
    I know but... I am going to be in grade 6 next year and everybody will have boyfriends/girlfriends, should I like flirt with him and then not make it obvious but still JUst be his friend and wait till I am 13-15??
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2009, 01:46 PM

That is a wonderful idea. Not everyone in 6th grade will have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Don't be in a hurry to grow up. Everything happens in time, enjoy being young.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2009, 04:42 PM

My daughter is going soon be your age and she knows the rule "no boyfriends" only friends. I just curious to know what or how do you know how to flirt?

Mar 16, 2009, 06:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    My daughter is going soon be your age and she knows the rule "no boyfriends" only friends. I just curious to know what or how do you know how to flirt?
    Truth is, a lot of girls flirt with guys in front of me ;) lol
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 16, 2009, 08:04 PM

And a lot of girls wll be heart broken and more, time to be a child and be friends
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2009, 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbie View Post
    truth is, alot of girls flirt with guys in front of me ;) lol
    Who cares what the other girls do? You want to be a leader not a follower, right?

What does your parents say about you having a boyfriend and flirting?

Mar 16, 2009, 08:28 PM

I am not going to date him, I just want to know if he likes me because I like him, :D I am waiting till MS or HS

Mar 17, 2009, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    How old does she have to be to date??
    My dad said I have to wait till collage lol... ( He probably was kidding) but I think I am going to chill out and play it cool :cool: and wait till I am older because I only have one life to be young and I think I want it to last.
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2009, 11:34 AM

I am 29 now and wasn't allow to date until I was 16. My mom or dad went on all my dates. If we went to the movies, rollerskating, bowling, etc they were there. It made me not to even what to date because they follow us but I understood why when I got older but at the time I was livid. However, the same rules would apply to my daughter and now son.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He acts like he likes me, but likes another girl too [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy who I really like, and he works at the stable where I ride my horse. He talks to me on Facebook and used to say I'm hot, and call me babes. He even asked me to come to his football game once at my school. When we see each other in person though, he stares at the ground. He...

I'm not sure if he likes me or not. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, I will tell you the reasons first. There is this boy in my section in band who I think likes me at least a little as a crush. He is always staring at me when we are playing from memory. Sometimes I catch him looking at me other times too, like when we are in the field waiting for the drum...

No one likes me [ 2 Answers ]

So, I have heeps of friends at school, but not at soccer There is this one girl named leah and everyone likes her. She is very selective with her friends and always steals my friends, (she is just one of those people, you know?)and then they follow her. Everyone ignores me now. I try to make...

I think my Ex still likes me.And I like him. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok... this might be long. My BFF is a guy and we started hangin out about 6 months ago. He's had about 16 girlfriends in the past and one day he and I were hangin out and he suddenly asked me out ( I'm 14 and he's 16). I really liked him and I said yes. We went out for a while and everything was...

View more questions Search