Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Doney27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 10:54 AM
    1 day period
    Hello. Well My period was suppose to come in the 13th. On the 12th I thought I got what was my period. Mild cramps and mild bleeding. Well by that night it had stopped completely. Well I called the advice nurse on the 14th to see if that was normal and she told me to take a pregnancy test which I did and it was negative. I took one this morning the 16th and it was negative again. I haven't had any more bleeding or cramps so it was just that one day the 13th. I am not stresses nothing has changed I excerise the way I normally have and I have lost weight in the last couple weeks but nothing drastic, only like 5 pounds in 2 and half weeks. I don't know what to do. I am so concerned. Please help!!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2009, 11:48 AM

Maybe give it another week and see what happens. Perhaps your period is just off this cycle and will return... or you may skip it, other than the one day, altogether. If it still doesn't show up as normal in a week or so, try another pregnancy test.
    Still no real period, and negative on a pregnancy test, see what happens next month when your period is due at that time.
    Doney27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 03:36 PM
    Hello! I have always been on time never skipped a period of all the 16 years I have had my cycle. My cycle has changed but never spotting and then nothing for this long. I am thinking that maybe something else is wrong with me. I get nausea spells and headaches lately. Like right now I have a frontal headache and slight nausea. I went to the restroom early and nothing really just slightly pink in a milky white discharge.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2009, 04:18 PM

Pregnancy will of course still be a possibility... again, see what happens at the end of the week and try another pregnancy test at that time if still no period.

Periods can be off for no apparent reason sometimes... even after they have been like clockwork for years. There can be fluctuations in hormone levels at various periods in a woman's life that may influence her cycle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex 3 days before I started my period but my period came 7days earl [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex then 3 days later I started my period when I wasn't supposed to for about another week. Is it possible I could be pregnant?:confused:

My period one month late from privious period and hcg test is negative.why? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I missed my periods since 2 months back. That means I had my starting period on 22 feb and from that day now today is 20 April, I have no period. Hcg test is negative. Is there any chance to get pregnant? If any one faced the same problem please share own experience. Before these problem...

Late period turns to a LONG period. What's wrong with me? [ 4 Answers ]

I was 12 days late for my period, which was a very stressful moment for me. I finally got my period on August 10, and I still have it... 14 days and counting. I should also note that my period has been rather light for me. I have been able to get away with light tampons this whole time, and when I...

I got my period on February 15 ,I didn't get period on march and April [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I got period in February 15 2008,I don't get period in march and April but I am getting white discharge some time more

View more questions Search