Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BIM Posts: 245, Reputation: 50

Aug 30, 2006, 02:20 PM
    Animal Lover
    First off, I am a major animal lover:D If I could buy a load of land and take abused and abandoned animals and take care of them I would.

My problem is this: I work with 37 men and 1 other women and the men know how I love animals. Last summer a kitten got into our dumpster at work and some of the guys were trying to kill it with a 2x4, I went out there to try and rescue the cat and it bit me. Long story short, I went through the series of rabies shots because I got it out and it ran off and I didn't know if it was rabid. WELL, now there 2 more kittens at my work that the guys keep taunting. I saw them hiding under a storage shed of ours so I went and bought some cat food, but by the time I got back from lunch they were gone. I thought, great they got away. Well a couple guys came up front and asked that if I wasn't going to take care of the g@#$%^ cats they were going to. They all started joking about putting things up their butts, and how they were going to take the cat food and put it in the middle of the road so they will go there and eat, how cats are good target practice, so-on-and-so-forth.

My question is: This sort of talk really bothers me. I know they are just trying to get under my skin and it is working. Do any of you have any good comebacks for these a**holes? Anything at all? :confused:

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but not to the point like this.:(

Thanks in advance.
    zeke Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2006, 04:11 PM
    Does killing a kitten make up for their small short cummings? Because that's the talk around the water cooler.
    They are just jealous because kittens are loved by everyone.
    Or you can just say Touch those kittens and I will turn yous A** in for animal cruelty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lover? Or just friends? [ 8 Answers ]

OK here is my problem... Me and this girl have been really good friends. During most of the time we have gotten to known each other I have been with someone else and so has she so being just friends was perfectly fine with each other. However near the end of my relationship with my ex I started...

Name of this animal? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, could someone please identify this animal? I would appreciate it.:) http://i8.tinypic.com/25h0etv.jpg

Is this animal abuse? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a neighbor that don't feed his dog and don't give him water I always do it because I feel bad for the poor thing he is always crying from starvation and thirst he looks like the owner use him for fighting because he is all scared up and two days ago he was running loose on the street and I...

All music lover [ 2 Answers ]

Does any one knows anythinf about Rhianna and the songs she sings.:p

I had a dream of my ex-lover that I still so much in love with! [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream of my ex-lover that I still so much in love with. I pleading to my ex-lover and holding his hand telling him to give another chance. I won't do anything wrong and I think I might have even been crying. He just stares at me like the day we got together and he doesn't say a thing....

View more questions Search