Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lrazzle08 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 08:20 PM
    Love the movie cannot remember the title
    I may not be much help but the ending is unforgettable and of course is the only part we can remember. It is a drama where the wife gets beat up by her husband a lot, she finally escapes and moves off to some little town where she hides out for awhile. He eventually finds her and attacks by stabbing her in the stomach, she is pregnant! BUT she tricked him she was not pregnant after all and gets away! She set the whole thing up because she knew he would never quit looking for her. It is not "Enough" but very similar in storyline and came out several years ago, 3-5 years. Any help would be great, thanks in advance!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2009, 09:22 PM

Sounds like the end of Taking Lives.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Mar 15, 2009, 09:54 PM
    Sounds a lot like Sleeping With The Enemy, except for the time frame.
    lrazzle08 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 05:04 PM
    Its not sleeping with the enemy but I do love that movie too this movie is very similar and I don't think it is taking lives, I thought that was more about a crime drama than a messed up relationship thanks for the help so far any more suggestions?
    hollym Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2009, 09:21 AM

That's definitely taking lives

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

I am going nuts! I can't remember the name of a movie I was in love with yrs ago! [ 1 Answers ]

When I was little, I watched a movie with a name along the lines of The Little Princess or something. It's about a little girl obviously and I can remember goblins and a fload at the end. She wears a pink dress and she has orange hair, she has a white kitten and there is also a boy, and the...

TV movie Do You Remember Love [ 3 Answers ]

This movie was about a professor (Joanne Woodward) living with Alzheimers Disease. There is a line that she says to her husband about a ditch or mud puddle that seemed quite descriptive about live.

Old movie I can't remember the title? [ 1 Answers ]

This was an old Black and White movie Post WWII I think, it may have tried to Build off Bogarts "Sahara". This Black and White movie is set in the desert and a group of people dig up a buried Tank (left over from WWII?) and manage to get it running just in time to use it to fight off an army of...

View more questions Search