Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    husky04 Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Mar 15, 2009, 06:31 PM
    Songs that relate to To Kill A Mockingbird
    I need 3 more songs that relate to the book for a class. Any suggestions?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 15, 2009, 06:33 PM

What do you have so far?
    husky04 Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Mar 15, 2009, 06:36 PM

I have sweet home Alabama, won't back down, why can't we be friends, come together and I would walk 500 miles
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 15, 2009, 06:40 PM

Do you think "Can't Get No (Satisfaction)" by the Rolling Stones might work? How?
    yourwelcome22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 02:03 PM

1. Any Way You Want It: Journey - Aunt Alexandra always wanted everything her way.

2. Don't Matter: Akon - The society didn't want to see the African Americans and White folks living together. However, some wanted to be equal.

3. Grace Kelly: Mika - Mika talks about trying to change his style to look like different people, but he felt sad in the new clothes and didn't like them. This is an example of how Scout didn't like to be dressed by Aunt Alexandra.

4. Can't Get No: Rolling Stones - Aunt Alexandra was never satisfied with the way Atticus was 'ruining' the family name. She also didn't like how Scout didn't wear a dress.

5. I'm Just A Girl: No Doubt - Scout was being pressured to become a lady, which was someone she wasn't because she was a tom boy. Gwen talks about how she doesn't want to become what people tell her, but rather just be herself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To Kill A Mockingbird [ 2 Answers ]

Can you give me a one page answer on this question? How do Scout, Jem, Dill characterize Boo Radley at the begginning of the book? In what way did boo's past history of violence foreshadow his method of protecting Jem and scout from Bob Ewell? Does this repetition of aggression make him more or...

To kill a mockingbird [ 6 Answers ]

Would anyone be able to help out with some questions relating to this novel? Ie: what is it about? Is there a u tube or dvd available? Quotations or verses of importance. There must be some English experts here. I really want my son to pass this year so I want to help him :rolleyes: thanks

To kill a mockingbird [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: how does part one of the boook show respect between parent and child? And how does mrs.dubose show true courage as atticus said?

To Kill A Mockingbird [ 1 Answers ]

What happens as Atticus leaves the courthouse?

To kill a mockingbird [ 3 Answers ]

Need help in to kill a mockingbird book questions please??

View more questions Search