Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ILgreasemonkey Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Mar 15, 2009, 06:11 PM
    Adding a Forum to my Site
    I currently am building a website on automotive modifications and am wondering how I can create an area for members and a forum, so far the website has been written in html, and I'm new at all of this and wondering where to start.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2009, 09:07 PM

Hi, ILgreasemonkey!

There is information on the following site that might be helpful to you. I hope that it is helpful.

How to Create a Forum With HTML | eHow.com

There is enough information there, that I don't think my copying and pasting anything would be warranted here.

Thanks!
    Hugauh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 05:45 AM
    If you want it as easy as possible, you can add something like Forumotion to your site under a subdomain. It is actually hosted remotely, but they let you set up a CNAME to their servers so it looks just like part of your site.

Create your free forum - FORUMOTION - Free forums hosting!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to find a site to make a site [ 9 Answers ]

I'm looking for a good website to make a good website and I don't wnt 2 buy or install or download anything onto my computer synthasite was a good one but I didn't quite like it

This site takes me to another site [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I'm new here and several times today when I tried to log on to this site I am taken to an ad site. I use Firefox and I have askme in my bookmarks toolbar.But even when I don't use the toolbar it happens ,I suspect that is a cookie thing. Oddly, I will be on the site all right but then when...

Creating a forum on a web site ! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello every one, I am trying to create or instal a forum on my web site but I have read lots of information and been given different guides and I am confused as a result because some time you are just given so much and don't know what to do or what to choose. I do not have any knowledge of...

How can I randomise images in a site to be linked via html coding for another site? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am mesmerised. How do Flickr, mybloglog, Facebook and numerous other sites update their badges eberytime the information is updated? Someone told me it is done with js. I hava a wordpress.com blog, which means I am not allowed to use javascript there. So I have to link my images updated...

View more questions Search