Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayssawpip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 06:03 PM
    Parental rights
    How do I voluntarily sign over my parental rights to whoever I want to have my child?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2009, 06:05 PM

You and the other parent get an attorney and get guardianship to the other people

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parental rights [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 12 months old and her father has seen her right after she was born and then at the Dna test I want him to sign off on his parental rights how do I do that/

Are the parental rights already gone? [ 4 Answers ]

I was an unwed mother when I had my baby girl almost a year ago. The father wants to be a part time daddy when it is convenient for him. He did not want to sign paternity in the hospital so therefore he didn't go on her birth certificate. Does this mean that in the state of Pennsylvania he has...

What rights does a parent give when they sign over parental rights? [ 2 Answers ]

When I was 16 my mom signed over her parental rights, I am now 23 and have a kid. What rights to her grand kid does she have?

Given up parental rights [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in Florida and I wanted to know about me given up parenatl rights what's the process and am I given up everything

Parental rights [ 6 Answers ]

I have a child that lives in Texas. The mother doesn't have full guardianship over the child because of drug issues, CPS placed the child with a relative. I'm not even possitive that the child is mine, but I signed the birth certificate. I moved to a different state and I'm wanting to sign over my...

View more questions Search