Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harmonica man Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 05:38 PM
    Song title and artist
    I am trying to find a song, title and artist. All that I can remember is part of the verse or chorus. It's from about 30 years ago.

My grandpa is 95 he's still dancing he's still alive. My grandma is 92 she's still doing the boogaloo. So dance, dance, dance your whole life through.

Hope someone can help.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2009, 09:53 PM
    The song is "Dance, Dance, Dance" by The Steve Miller Band

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song lyrics.need song title and artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song with lyrics: "everything is you" I think that might be the name of the song

Artist and or Song Title Bluegrass song [ 2 Answers ]

I have some lyrics to a bluegrass song played on Bluegrass chanel on Sirius Satellite radio, need to know the artist help please! "just lst night you caught me crying, when you asked me what was wrong, I blamed it on some sad tv show, we both know I was lying, something saders going on......I can...

Looking for artist and title of this song [ 2 Answers ]

I heard a song used to market a Fisher Price product. It's aired just within the last month. Would love to play it for my kids. Some of the lyrics are "little one, never lose that magic. Little one, have fun." Wish I could remember more. It's a sweet, little melody. Can anyone help? Thanks. ...

The artist and song title? [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is the chorus line which was, "never the same.........never the same," repeat Female vocals Late 90's Genre - alternative

View more questions Search