Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IDKwhatIwant Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 01:13 PM
    Female orgasm
    What exactly is the point or climax for a female orgasm, other then pleasure and muscle spasms? I've heard terms such as she's **, or squirting... does this mean that she's going to pee every time she has an orgasm? Women have **? :rolleyes: I always considered it as a massage, with no real ending result. Which is why women could have multiple orgasms. Is this accurate?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 15, 2009, 01:28 PM

If you consider it a massage with no ending result, it might not be an orgasm. And squirting is not urine.

Just relax and enjoy sex!

I'm not really sure I fully understand the question, please use words and not symbols, it makes it easier for us to give you advice.

Mar 15, 2009, 05:18 PM
    The site removed the word from the post. I assumed finding an alternative for the word would be the same as saying the word which would get me reported. So I just used ** in place of it.

Nvm.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2009, 07:45 PM

I think you are trying to ask if a woman ejaculates?-some do most don't.

Orgasm is different for everyone-it's like trying to describe the actual TASTE of water, or the SMELL of the colour orange. It is only available to each individual as a feeling that only they themselves can describe and experience.

Women have a longer plateau period versus men that is why they are able to experience multiple orgasms. Men climax with quite an intense feeling of pleasure once or twice while women tend to have less intense, but more frequent/capable of more climaxes within a short time.

P.S. This is all a gross generalisation, it may not be the same for you.
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Mar 16, 2009, 05:06 PM
    You would know if you had an orgasm. Most women do not ejaculate... It almost feels like an intense sneeze down there. I think you should explore and see what feels good for you.

Mar 17, 2009, 12:00 AM

Im a guy, and Im not in a relationship... so I don't really play around down there to experiment and find out. Plus its not like I can just touch and point at it.

Just in general science and anatomy, where would a woman "ejaculate" from? Such as men have testicles, which produce sperm. There's something about seminal fluid, not really sure where that's made... but it was never discussed that women produced such things. Just eggs. I've heard some women can and some cant. But that doesn't really make sense... don't they all have the same parts?
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Mar 17, 2009, 12:07 AM
    The fluid comes from the periurethral glands(or so it is believed to be). There has not been a lot of research done on the subject; so no one really knows exactly what it is.
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Mar 17, 2009, 02:18 PM

How old are you? These are questions you need to ask your next girlfriend you a sexually active with. Both of you can discuss this together so that you an understand her body better. All women are different so were all going to give you different answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Female orgasm during sex [ 9 Answers ]

Just started getting sexually active with my boyfriend, we carry out a bit of foreplay first, and he does make me orgasm, but when he goes in its still not all that wet and hurts a little, does this mean we need more foreplay? Secondly I never orgasm again during actual sex, he does, is it...

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

Female orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

I am here to see if anyone can help me in any way. You see I'm 26yrs old and been with my fiancée for almost 7yrs now and our sex life isn't the way it use to be. Here lately while we have sex I can't seem to have an orgasm no matter how hard we both try, even if he climate's first he still tries...

View more questions Search