Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbeygirl Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 12:57 PM
    I need to finding someone
    Hi I need help finding my dad his name I Charles he has a married sister named Brenda Smith He left my sister and I when I was 1 and my sister was unborn. I have half brothers and sisters I have an old canceled credit card and a Block buster video card uder his name he lives in Ca or Ks he has been to jail at least once for a couple of months mabey morethat about all I know can some one help me find him I need his phone number

Mar 15, 2009, 01:06 PM

Oh I also can't not afford to pay anything for any info I have like no money
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Mar 16, 2009, 12:56 PM
    Hello abbeygirl. You mention that your father has a married sister named, Brenda Smith but did not give any information as to the last name of your father. Also an approximate age would be beneficial.

Mar 16, 2009, 01:26 PM

I am pretty sure (98%) his last name is odell.

Mar 16, 2009, 02:34 PM
    Do you know or have an approximate age for Charles O'Dell in question? Or have any information as to the month/day or year associated with him.

Mar 16, 2009, 03:18 PM

OK I know he is in his 40-50s, my older sister was born in 93, then me 94, then my younger sister in 96. Is this helpful? Oh I also think he might have been a pilot or something that has to do with flying or airports but I am not sure or mabey something to do with a bank but not really sure.
    Thanks

Mar 16, 2009, 07:47 PM

Sorry I meant 40s or 50s

Mar 17, 2009, 01:11 PM

I am sorry abbeygirl but with you being a minor and not having total understanding of the situation it would be irresponsible of me to intervene into your particular situation. Possibly family members could assist you on your quest. Searching through free search engines will help in locating him, you have the information needed.

Good-Luck to you.

Mar 17, 2009, 02:57 PM

I have my moms permission to search for him she says I am not going to track him down but if you want to you can just be careful I don't have enough time or energy to search for him but if you do by all means do it then. She does not know any more than me though so you have just about all of the information I can give you.
    AlpineAnnie Posts: 77, Reputation: 13

Mar 18, 2009, 07:00 AM
    Ask your mother to post on here. Also, ask her if his middle name is William?

Mar 18, 2009, 08:41 AM

Hi, everyone my name is Noel and I am Abbey's mom, and yes I did give her permission to search for her dad and if she found him she could have contact with him. I am not sure what his middle name is though because I divorced him because he opened a bunch of credit cards under my name ran them up and left me to raise three kids. Back to the topic of middle names I am not sure what his middle name is that was a long time ago and I tried to forget him. It might start with a W or an O but I am not really sure about 20% to be exact. Thanks so much for helping my daughters.

Mar 19, 2009, 04:30 PM

Hello is anyone going to help me you asked my mom to post on here so she did so can you help me now if not can you help my mom she says she will consider looking for him now. Please.

Mar 20, 2009, 02:28 PM

It does take quite a bit of time searching through hundreds of names hoping to find a link to a family member or some bit of information. Unfortunately I have only found one (1) listing with any association with a Brenda smith. Due to the age difference he would be excluded. With no other information to go on it will continue to take time.

Mar 20, 2009, 03:28 PM

Just out of curiosity what was his age I am not really sure about his sister being Brenda Smith I thought I heard him mention her but I am not really to sure about that, to be honest with you I don't even think the are related he told me he was an only child. So I gues we can excluded that information. Thanks Noel

Mar 20, 2009, 06:01 PM

His listed age was sixty-two (62). The only other possible match that I found could be form NV who is forty-eight (48).
    AlpineAnnie Posts: 77, Reputation: 13

Mar 21, 2009, 04:31 PM

I think I may have found him - at least partially. Living in Exeter, California or Butte County, California. Just not sure how to give you the information on here.

Apr 12, 2009, 11:24 AM

With the common name "Smith" a middle name, DOB, or any other way of distinguishing him from others would be beneficial.
    WillTell Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 11:31 AM
    The Salavation Army will help you for free Good Luck in your search

Apr 12, 2009, 03:08 PM
    Cross referencing between California and Kansas prison records do you have an approximate age, height, and eye color? Can you also supply his ethnicity?

Apr 13, 2009, 08:48 AM

Ok so I do know that his name is Charles O Odell, his middle name starts with an O but I am not really sure what his whole middle name is. He is from the age of 46- the age of 58 but that is as much I could narrow it down too. I think its possible he has blue eyes I have blue eyes and people asy your eye color comes from you dad but I am not sure if that is true or not if it is he has blue eyes. I am pretty sure he is white. I know he was in jail for a short time I do not know what state it was for like taking my moms identity, and singing my moms name on credit card papers something like that, mabey more I don't really know. Do you need any more info or is this good? Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding someone [ 14 Answers ]

Hi! Does anyone know how I would go about finding someone's current place of employment without having to "pay" for it? Thank you!

Finding a job [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend is looking for a job and he has sends CVs but no luck how can he find job easily

Finding someone [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find out where my son's father now works who has stopped child support with his social security number and date of birth >Moved from Forum Help<

Finding a will [ 17 Answers ]

My Father Just Passed Away A Day Ago And His Live In Girlfriend Of 3 Years Is Trying To Claim All The Family Inhertiance. My Dad Supposley Had A Will Made Up But Now We Can Not Find It And The Attorney Said He Is Not Sure If He Has A Copy Of It. Where Do We Go From Here?

View more questions Search