Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whitne9341 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 08:20 AM
    Who sings this reggae song?
    Im trying to find out who sings this reggae song and what its called... All I know is that a woman sings the chorus and it goes " Bom Bom Bila, Bom Bom" I know its been on some soundtracks.. thats all I've got though. Please help!
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2009, 09:07 PM

You may be talking about "Bam Bam" by Sister Nancy aka Muma Nancy. This song is very popular and old- was featured in the movie "Belly" although it's not on the soundtrack. Listen and let me know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcaPu9JPenU
    C-Mel Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 09:34 PM

Good luck. Quite a few reggae songs use this refrain-a man uses it also.
    Forbidden07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2012, 07:28 PM
    The song that played in the scene when the girl was dancing in front of tommy, when they were plotting to kill sosa
    miss Deon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 08:34 AM
    You never told me that you really need me back cause I do love you too and that
    raybugg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2013, 04:10 AM
    No that is Lady Saw the Queen of dance hall... the name of the song is what a Bum Bum... #Tim Bugg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to know the name and artist of reggae song just heard in JAMAICA [ 2 Answers ]

I just got back from Jamaica and need some help figuring out this songs title and/or artist(s)... The song features a male and female vocalist and I believe to be called "missing you" (song title) but can't find it anywhere... It is a very relaxed chill beat and chorus starts with male singing,...

Reggae song [ 2 Answers ]

I have been searching for a reggae song sine '96, at the end of this song goes: "roots, rock, reggae, roots dancehall" and repeats it a few times. I know it is not Bob. Finding the correct song that I am searching for will be rewarded.

What's that song /reggae [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings that reggae song Here's a bit of the lyrics Your one in a million I thought you shoud know that big thimgs can happen if you let us grow

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

View more questions Search