Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 1, 2006, 05:47 AM
    Good luck. Please do keep us posted.

One other point. I use Paypal for accepting payments for my consulting services. Not sure if its any more secure, but I don't think they transfer funds to you, until they have the money in hand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fraud? [ 2 Answers ]

27 years ago, my friend immigrated in the United States through her parents. She was 23 years old and a college graduate. Little did we know that she married her boyfriend secretly before going to the United States and for some reason unknown to us, she did not keep in touch with him and later...

Mortgage fraud? [ 8 Answers ]

In 1999 my mother who is elderly signed a second mortgage to an individual Who had business dealings with my sister, who was 50 years old at the time. (Deceased 2003) This individual and my sister convinced my mother to back a loan my sister had Apparently taken out, however the request for...

Need help with possible fraud issue [ 2 Answers ]

Sort of a complicated matter, but here it goes. My fiancé and I are trying to buy a house. She has some of the typical stuff hanging out on her credit report that you expect after a divorce, and most of that is getting cleared up. One disturbing item, though, has vexed us. There is an account...

Identification Fraud [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently a victim of identification fraud. How often should I put an "alert" on to the credit reporting companies. Also every time I get a recent copy of my credit report doesn't that hurt my credit(better known as an inquiry). Please help. Dave

View more questions Search