Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bjamm Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2011, 11:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by massplumber2008 View Post
    HI Wolverine...

This post goes back to 2009, so doubt bjamm will be back anytime too soon.

Can we help?
    I am back! :)

I can post pics of my final setup if you like.

I did get everything up and running back about halloween of that year and its been great ever since. Although I did have to get an ice machine to cut the hassle! :) I can post pics/give advice where I can... once its all setup its really not too bad to get up and going. Im about to redo my syrup and water lines this coming week to make them a little longer so its easier to do maintenance behind the machine.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

May 16, 2011, 05:32 AM

Hey hey Bjamm...

If you want to post pics. I am sure others will find it helpful down the road, for sure!

Did you end up installing a RPBP?

Back to you...

Mark
    Swwhiners Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2013, 06:33 PM
    The drain should have 2 hoses... 1 from the soda,1 from the ice bin... they need to drain by gravity.. so the washer drain needs to be lower then your soda fountain... otherwise you need a pump... the soda drains into the pump and the pump pushes waste up to the washer drain,very cheap(40 bucks)and easy install
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Aug 16, 2013, 05:42 AM
    These dispensers only need to be licensed if for commercial use. Installed a lot of these in delis, convenience stores, etc. Proper plastic piping is necessary. If one were to look inside of one of these , you will find NO COPPER. All web reinforced PVC hoses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing a laundry room sink [ 1 Answers ]

My laundry room sink has a huge crack in it and I need another to avoid plumbing costs my husband was going to install it... any ideas or tips on how

No water in kitchen or laundry room [ 1 Answers ]

We just had a mobile home set up. We will have a septic and city water. When we turned the water on, we have water outside and water everywhere inside except the kitchen and laundry room. The flow is good in all faucets, the shower and toilet, but nothing comes out of the kitchen faucet or the...

Washing machine water coming into laundry tub [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all! I recently got a plumber to install a new laundry tub and faucet. Ever since this was done, when I run the washing machine, the water is coming into the tub up through the drain, then draining out afterwards. This never happened with the old laundry tub. It's a bit annoying because I...

Installing a utility sink in the laundry room [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I want to hook up a utility sink next to my washing machine on the first floor. The washer discharges into a standpipe. The standpipe has a trap, and then connects through a tee to a vertical waste pipe (drain stack?) that goes upstairs through the roof as a vent. Below this tee, there is...

View more questions Search