Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MusicalSteph Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 01:03 PM
    Im Trying out for a musical. I need good song ideas?
    Hi, I'm Stephanie.
    I'm trying out for the musical Brigadoon in a week and a half.
    I'm 14 and I can sing alto or soprano,
    I need a song that has a good start because I will sing for them for one min.
    Thanks so much and reply when you can!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2009, 03:51 PM

Hi, Stephanie!

Do you know the part in the musical for which you're trying out? It would be helpful to know that.

Thanks!
    KellBells17 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 06:34 PM
    Hey!

I would pick a musical that is similar to that sound... maybe "I Am Sixteen Going On Seventeen" from The Sound of Music? Or maybe something from "The Music Man" or "Carousel." Just a few ideas for you! Break a leg... post back on here and tell us how it went!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2009, 12:35 AM
    Good ideas, KellBells17! Hopefully, Stephanie will return to this thread!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any good speech ideas for my sis? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, My little sister wants to go for house captain at her school and she has to write a speech and say it in front of everyone in her house. She asked me for ideas but I have none. She wants to make a speech that is interesting and that will make people vote for her but not too corny! ...

Looking for some good business ideas? [ 1 Answers ]

Wanted to start a business by investing $40,000 to $50,000 in a small town area in South Asia. Available resources: Shops, Lands, Light Vehicle and Skilled & Unskilled people. (Factory type business preffered).

Song ideas [ 2 Answers ]

I am a rapper from Harlem and I have not been in the studio for a while and I really do want to get back in the studio but I have no Ideas for good song so can some one help me? :)

Any good present ideas for friend turning 30? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a present for my friend he will be 30 next month and is your usual lad into sport and that sort of thing I'm willing to spend up to 100 euro . So if you have any ideas I would appreciate your help... looking forward to your replies thanks

View more questions Search