Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2009, 09:17 PM

Hi, F.B.E.

What other things are on there with the printer after you click on the icon, please?

Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 11:01 PM

CLOUGH -WHEN I HIT THE FILE AT TOP RIGHT CORNER <I GET A DROP DOWN TAB AND IT HAS {OPEN MY PICTURE FINDER <NEXT OPEN cd/media player;; save;; print;; print preview ;; print set up;; NEXT IS MAIL ON MY PC( FILEING CABNET) DOWNLOAD MANAGER:: LOG MANAGER:: EXIT:: AT THE TOP OF THE POSTS <THERE IS A PICTURE OF A PRINTER AND WHEN I HIT IT I GET SA BIG DROP DOWN AND IT HAS THE FOLLOWING ON IT :: STARTING AT THE TOP: ::PRINT UNDER IT GENERAL OPTIONS UNDER IT SELECT PRINTER ADD PRINTER:: DELL AIO PRINTER 946 ;; then dell PC fax;; tthen Microsoft xps document writer drop down more status ready drop down ;; location comment page range all selection pages ;; enter either a single ;;page number or a single;; page range like page 5-12] move over to right printer in squares references drop down find priinter;; drop down - current page in a box collate [ has a check mark in it over a box divided in to three ,right side has arrow up and one down ,left side has number 1drop down ,has three boxes with numbers 1- 2 -3 ,in them and below it another set the same ;; down at bottom three separate boxes that has 1- print 23- cancel- 3 apply;; I HOPE you can under stand this greek, let me know ;; HAVE A GREAT DAY AND A BETTER TOMORROW< I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING A LOT BETTER TODAY:: GOD BLESSD ::F.B.E.
    BigBadDawg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 09:00 AM
    hi y'all; this is my first post on this forum. I was searching for info on '*' paper currency and found this site. It's been a few months since y'all did the quest/ans posting... but I'd like to mention that there's a magazine that pub's paper money collecting and current values. I noticed it at saywer's newspaper store in Santa Rosa, CA. I think B&N and Borders might have this mag. Sorry I don't recall the full title. But I can check if you'd like.

and thanks for your service, both of y'all... me? I'm just an ol' mud Marine, vietnam (so's I'm old 'nuff to forget the title of the mag, haha).

"If your children can read and write, thank a teacher; if they can read and write in English, thank a Veteran" - attributed to Vietnam Veteran on the VVA (Vietnam Veterans of America) talklist, another mud Marine, in New York/New Jersey area... and I've forgot his name - too much mud in the ol'brain.
    varias Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 03:02 PM
    How much are their worth?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a $1 1957 silver certificate worth ? [ 6 Answers ]

What is a $1 1957 silver certificate worth ?

What is the value of 1957 Silver Certificate if any? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1957 One Dollar Bill - Silver Certificate, B series, Blue Seal, signatures of Kathryn O'Hay Granahan - C. Douglas Dillon, VF condition. Anyone know if it is worth anything more than one dollar? I appreciate any info.

1957 silver certificate [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a 1957A Silver Certificate worth #I5533748A

1957 Silver Certificate [ 3 Answers ]

What is the current market value of a 1957 Silver Certificate?

What is the value of a 1957 b silver certificate? [ 2 Answers ]

what is the value of a 1957 b silver certificate? If I was to sell it, what would I get?

View more questions Search