Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkxflutterby Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 10:23 AM
    What is his buzz?
    I'm lea-anne, 21 and a very reserved person. In this relationship I have ignored many rumors that my boyfriend has been with other girls and been seeing other girls whilst we have been split up. I usually don't bother my arse chasing other guys but...

Ive been with my guy for a year and a half. We have a tempestious relationship, we argue and because of our lack of maturity we end up splitting up but this usually only lasts for a maximum of a couple of weeks then we get back together.

On one of these times I kissed another guy. (I didn't think this was a big deal, as I didn't fancy him and was extremely drunk and omg, it was a bloody kiss... ) but I ended up getting back with my guy. He asked though if I had kissed anyone and if I had slept anyone. I said no, I mean the kiss meant nothing and I knew he would blow it way out of proportion. However, he found out what had happened and has ended our relationship.

Though he keeps texting me saying that I've to go and get this other guy (which I have clearly explained numerous times that I do not want, nor did I ever). That's he's a dead man. He even sent me a text saying that he was going on a hot date with another girl.

What I want to know is.

Is he simply jealous and angry? Why does he keep sending me texts if its over? Is he trying to make me jealous? What should I do? I mean how do I react to him? Should I be confrontational back or ignore him. Do you think that this can be resolved with time? (I do love the guy) is kissing someone whilst your split up actually a big deal?
    lala55555 Posts: 28, Reputation: 0
    -

Mar 15, 2009, 02:43 PM

He probably wants uu so he is trying to make u jealios and so if u don't go to the other guy he will get with u
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2009, 03:22 PM

Well you said it yourself in this thread that the relationship was suffering because of the lack of maturity. So maybe it is best not to put yourself in a relationship until you are mature enough to handle one and than find the same quality with whoever you get involve with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repetitive buzz from my compressor [ 1 Answers ]

Help. I hear a buzz every 45 seconds or so. The unit seems to be working, but blowing not as cold. Thanks,

Temporary buzz when blower comes on [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old propane forced air furnace in a 10 year old house. Sometimes, but not always, when the blower comes on to heat, I also hear a loud buzz for perhaps a second or two, but sometimes for as long as 10-15 seconds. Otherwise everything seems normal. What might be wrong?

Heil Fan Controler Buzz / Hum [ 3 Answers ]

Is it normal for a fan controler to have a Humm that you can notice when the fan Is running or not ? 2 Year old Heil gas unit.

Buzz Marketing [ 1 Answers ]

What Is Buzz Marketing? I Have To Make A Slide Presentation So How I Make It Impresive?

View more questions Search