Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alfredlionel Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 09:19 AM
    Shortcuts in mathematics
    Can anyone tell me about the shortcuts in maths.may be websites related to that is enough
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Mar 24, 2009, 07:05 AM

I don't know what level of math you're wanting to shortcut.
    And I don't know any shortcuts to math.

We learn math to avoid doing arithmetic.
    Do you know what I mean?

Repetition is critical to reinforce any particular application of math.
    Anka Software Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2009, 07:49 AM

a) Learn the Abacus
    b) Read some books by Shakuntala Devi - Shakuntala Devi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IE opens from shortcuts as minimized [ 4 Answers ]

I know this is just an annoying problem... but it bugs me! I have saved a few websites as shortcuts to go straight to them without having to open IE and then go to favorites. But no matter how I save them, they always open minimized (or not really, but "tiled" or "medium sized") but I want them...

Some Shortcuts of words [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, :) If you sometimes don't get what people are saying.. this might help lol. I'll Put a list of things I know and you can all add some of your own that I haven't put in :) Lol < Laugh out loud Rofl < Rolling over floor laughing Lmao < Laughing my A-- off Lmfao < laughing my...

Shortcuts In Documents [ 2 Answers ]

How do I put shortcuts in text documents? I'm using wordpad, and I have a lengthy document. I know you can press ctrl or something and then a number to get to a certain spot (or maybe just page.. ) but how do I do this?

.exe Files Won't Run From Shortcuts [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new here and have a problem with my PC. Last night while on the internet, a small window popped up which said something like " Windows will now shutdown". In the grey box below was the message "oh no :-(". My computer then shut down & automatically restarted. I have McAfee Viruscan and...

Computer Keyboard Shortcuts [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know where I can print a list of the shortcuts for the number keyboard, eg: alt+64 gives you @ and alt+63 gives you a? Is there somewhere that I can print out all of the short cuts, as I am currently working with a French keyboard, and need to know where all of these...

View more questions Search