Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1buddy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 07:47 AM
    Should I continue to wait
    We've been together for almost 9 yrs & he says that we can get married yet because the kids are so bad that if we ger married he has to take them on also. I feel that he knew that when we got together & don't know if I should just give up on us? I love him but am tired of it, we do live together. Please give me some suggestions on what to do...
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2009, 07:57 AM

Your already married...

As far as getting that piece of paper and using the kids being bad as an excuse not to get married, that is all it is.. Is there anything that is in his past that stops him from seeing marriage. Your together for 9 years is that not commitement enough? Maybe he is afraid that getting married will change things.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2009, 04:06 PM

I'm confused? How are the kids? If they are bad, shouldn't that be a priority, and if they are not, do you not take that as a personal insult?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2009, 05:47 PM

He doesn't want to take the leap yet and after 9 years he is just comfortable with the way things are.

Btw, are the kids his? I don't understand how the kids are an issue when he is still with you and the two of you are living together.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2009, 06:03 PM

Chuff I agree with you too but couldn't give you a greenie but was told to spread the rep instead so here it is.
    Snowbie Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 06:10 PM

I don't know, if he doesn't want to get married maybe he isn't ready!
    __________________________________________________ _
    Life is like a pen, you can cross things out, but they will still be there...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Continue dating him? [ 7 Answers ]

I met this man online and soon found out he is 10years older than he says in profile.so he is a middle aged man. He doesn't look that old but he never tells me his true age and I never asked. I actually don't care too much about age because I like him and he is a talened man, I feel he likes me...

Should I continue Gap insurance? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, When I owned a new 2007 Honda Civic, the dealer discussed so many insurance policies apart from the regular auto insurance and the dealer was successful in getting two additional insrance policies from me. I accepted the policies without knowing what it was.. This was my first car. Out of...

Pregnant and don't want to continue [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm 25 years old and 13 weeks pregnant. I have suffered from bi-polar disorder and severe depression my entire life. I am also a recovering drug addict and alcoholic with over 4 months clean. I have had 3 suicide attempts, 2 of them within the past year. When I found out I was pregnant, I...

To wait or not to wait, *confused* [ 15 Answers ]

Greetings. I hope to get some feedback and advice on the following situation. I met this girl through my room mate's brother over the summer. This girl was his rebound after he's GF left him. As the summer progressed, my room mate's brother got back with his ex after she wanting him back. ...

Should I continue or not? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I met this guy when I was working in Seattle 2 years ago. I had a boyfriend at that time (for more than 10 yrs) but I somehow fall in for him. He loves me and we have sex, though he has a girlfriend for 10+ years. The thing is, I moved back home, and moved out my boyfriend's place 6...

View more questions Search