Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kannikar_s Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 03:35 AM
    Why 9x6 equals 42?
    Hi there, My friend and I were wondering why the answer to life and everything in the universe is 42. My friend told me that the ultimate question could be 'What's 9x6?'.
    We've tried our best to find the answer but still have no idea come up yet. Have you ever heard about this weird question before? How come 9x6 is equal 42? Thanks, New member
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2009, 03:40 AM
    "the answer to life and everything in the universe is 42"

It's a joke answer from the funny fictional novel series "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe"

More here: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    kannikar_s Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 04:41 AM

Thank you so much Needkarma!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 15, 2009, 04:43 AM
    That's why the Universe if so screwed up ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What equals 1,000,000 [ 12 Answers ]

I have been asked this question and have absolutley NO idea on what the answer is, someone please help me! Ok here's the question. If a = 1, b = 2, z = 26, is there a word that when the values of the letters are multiplied will make a product of one million? For example, BAD = (2)(1)(4) = 8.

Equals 24? [ 5 Answers ]

OK so in our math class our teacher has presented us with various cards. On each card there are 4 numbers. And all four numbers somehow equal to 24 in the end. Except this one card. On it are the numbers: 9, 8, 7, and 2. this card has been stumping some of our top students and even our teacher. We...

1mb equals ? Kbs [ 1 Answers ]

How many kb's equal one mb

View more questions Search