Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    archjamal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 03:29 AM
    On startup windows !
    An exception occurred while trying to run "c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup

Please quick Help' thanks

Mar 14, 2009, 03:35 AM
    I am getting the message

An exception occurred while trying to run "c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup

Please quick Help' thanks
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2009, 03:38 AM
    That's an Nvidia display driver. You should update the driver for your video card.

Mar 14, 2009, 12:14 PM
    Salam to NeedKarma
    Thank U NeedKarma

But with internet Directly' how can I free updeta?

I used the program without the benefit of 'Driver Genius Professional Edition'

thank you again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Startup error on windows XP [ 8 Answers ]

Dear Mr. /Miss. I did deleted the RVHOST.EXE file from my system but still whenever I logon on my windows I get a message says (Windows cannot find the RVHOST.EXE) this message mean that there is a service or a command trying to executed but it could not find the file specified because I did...

Windows XP Startup Problems [ 4 Answers ]

My son has managed to mess up his PC so that now when he turns it on, Windows begins to load like normal and then after a few seconds cuts to a black screen with white type apologizing that things didn't go as planned and offering a few options to correct the matter, like reverting to the last time...

2 different versions of windows at startup [ 5 Answers ]

I am redoing a compact computer and it had windows home on it I reformatted and put windows XP pro on it now when I turn the computer on at start up it ask me which version of windows I want to use how do I get rid of the home version ? I already reformatted the drive but I can't get rid of the...

Windows Startup Error [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I'm trying to help my sister with her computer because she can't get online. When she turns her computer on (windows 98) she gets a message stating that there is a windows startup error. It says "try loading SBEINIT.CO before SMARTDRV.exe or minimizing VDISK".How do we do this and what caused...

View more questions Search