Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BIM Posts: 245, Reputation: 50

Aug 31, 2006, 06:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Hey, this gives ma an idea. What if we started a post and everyone tells the biggest lie they can think of? sivart is a hard act to follow but I think it would be fun!
    OMG absolutely hilarious!! I am with you. I am laughing in the Cornhusker state can you hear me:p Good answer.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 16, 2006, 02:22 PM
    So silence was the stern reply ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abuse of Exempt (Salary) status [ 1 Answers ]

My husband works for a company that pays him salary. He is a general manager with this company. He is working anywhere from 60 to 70 hours a week. I had read somewhere that if a person is salary that they must work at least 50% of their time doing manager work. He is doing at least 70% of...

Home country salary from US salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a L1 visa holder from india and was working in Massachusetts from aug 2005 to dec 2005 as a contractor from my original company in india. I used to receive the US salary from aug 2005 to dec 2005 for which I have the W2. During the same period I also used to receive my indian...

Acountant Salary [ 4 Answers ]

How much does a Acountant make a year?

Salary Question [ 2 Answers ]

A business enterprise pays weekly salaries of $20,000 every Friday for the five-day week ending on that day. If the fiscal period happens on a Thursday, an adjusting entry would be necessary. This adjusting entry would consist of? A- Debit Salaries Expense, $4000 & Credit Salaries Payable, $4000...

Un-paid salary [ 2 Answers ]

I worked as a sales rep for a physical therapy center (for a short period, two weeks and 2 days) before I quite. I did not trust the owner/president of This small company and the work environ became totally negetive, and besides, I did not want to become too much in hock to him lest I get burned....

View more questions Search