Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunnyd99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 07:28 PM
    A ordor coming out of your skin
    For the last wek I have been smelling a unusual smell and cannot seem to find out where it is coming from. Its not a stinking smell, its just a different kind of ordor. I recently started using a herbal cleansing program and wonder if this could have anything to do with it?
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2009, 08:41 PM

It is very likely that the new medication is the culprit. Herbal medicines tend to have 'aromas' that seep through your pores. While I was breastfeeding, my lactation consultant recommended I take and herbal med to increase milk flow- and warned me that I'd start smelling like maple syrup! It was weird- but I smelled sweet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sink ordor [ 1 Answers ]

I have this very pungent odor in my kitchen. I think it is coming from sink drain. I have poured pine sol; detergent and still the smell come back. Has anyone found a home remedy for this? Thanks Icount 124 :confused:

Ordor from all Toilets [ 1 Answers ]

Occasionally we get a strong sewer smell from all 3 toilets in the house. We smell the tanks, and no odors are coming from any of the tanks. It seems to go away in a day or two. It happens randomly about 3 or 4 times a year. The seals are good so I'm wondering if it is possibly a vent issue....

Fowl ordor in bathroom sink. [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn on the hot water in the bathroom sink, there's a ordor of rotten eggs that comes up from the steam, I don't get it as bad in the kitchen sink,I just moved to a apartment complex and I notified the Manager about this problem and she infromed me that this is city water and they haven't...

Ordor from boiler [ 1 Answers ]

On a routine basis I get quite an obnoxius odor coming from the furnace for the boiler of my steam heating system. I thought it might have been a gas leak, so I called the gas company. The gas repairman thought the odor might be coming from ashes in my furnace. He said he though each time the...

View more questions Search