Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 06:23 AM

Great vent. It always helps to get all of those feelings out in the open. I feel for you man. My ex and I talked about all of those types of things to.

Once you give yourself enough time to let your emotions settle, you will be able to look back on this relationship and see everything for what it really was.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 11:24 AM

Okay guys so yesterday, I went on Facebook and I saw that my status was no longer in a relationship with my ex and now she puts her status as in a relationship with the new guy. That really hurt. Right that instance I blocked Facebook from my laptop. Set in a random password so I can never go on it again. Sigh...
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 11:26 AM

Been there, done that. If I had a dollar for every time some poor dude went on that evil website an screwed up their healing process, I would be a rich man by now...
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    Been there, done that. If I had a dollar for everytime some poor dude went on that evil website an screwed up their healing process, I would be a rich man by now...
    Lol KC really? But yah I blocked the site now so I can never go on it again... did the same thing happen to you too?
    PirandelloLuigi Posts: 256, Reputation: 18

Apr 13, 2009, 11:56 AM

I know, but sometimes a message like this can be a message of desperation and can backfire. I think it's better to show we moved on and are happier without them, then showing them that our life is miserable and we cannot live anymore. Do you get where I'm going with this?

She will think she owns you like a puppet and do whatever she wants with you. This is not what we suppose to do. I recommend you guys do the same, Go find yourself a new girl or new girls and date them and show your ex you got self confidence and you can get better than her, even if you think it's impossible.

This is a great opportunity to find a better girl, I can tell you I found a great girl last week and we taking our time and it's awsome. I don't feel those ugly feelings of rejection and false hope anymore, they are all gone. Our conversations are amazing and we click on many levels. Get a girl you are compatible with, you will see the light again my young jedi. Get out of the dark side!

Remember NO CONTACT, avoid her, ignore her, she's going to ask herself questions like '' Why he's not calling anymore? he doesn't care anymore? How can he be having fun without me? '' This will drive her nutts. So keep doing NC!
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 12:38 PM

What I'm needing now is some sweet revenge to get back all I lost then. I gave you all I had to give but I could never reach you -_-
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 01:34 PM

No, revenge is not the answer. Instead of putting your energy toward revenge, you should put it toward bettering yourself and making yourself stronger, both physically and mentally.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 13, 2009, 01:51 PM

Fill in blank!!!
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 01:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Fill in blank!!!
    Huh? What do you mean?
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 02:11 PM

Guys I have a question. I've been in NC with my ex for 4 weeks now and yet she doesn't even bother trying to contact me. Does she really don't give a damn about me after everything?
    dooobi Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2009, 02:46 PM

Yup, I've accepted the fact that they don't care anymore.. so I don't even bother wondering why they don't call,message,text and whatever. I'm too busy thinking of ways to help myself when thoughts of him pop up in my head. I think this time is all about us and what makes us happy, so don't bother thinking about if she cares or not, if she cared, she wouldn't be seeing someone right now... stay strong!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 13, 2009, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by none12345 View Post
    Guys I have a question. I've been in NC with my ex for 4 weeks now and yet she doesn't even bother trying to contact me. Does she really don't give a damn about me after everything?
    Why should she, your history. Your also dwelling on her still, when you know full well what everyone will say to you... get off that pity pot!! :eek:

Your starting to repeat yourself!

I want someone to love me and only me and appreciate me and be loyal to me but at the same time I want that girl to be that person.
    Fill in the blank!!!!!
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 05:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Why should she, your history. Your also dwelling on her still, when you know full well what everyone will say to you............get off that pity pot!!!:eek:

Your starting to repeat yourself!!

Fill in the blank!!!!!
    I know I know I can't help it I just came here looking for some comfort. I can't seem to let go or move on even though I try and trust me I've tried so hard but apparently not enough...
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2009, 01:07 PM

Hey guys its about a month since I last talked to my ex but I've realized some things. When I was with my ex I was this mean person because I was always in a bad mood but now I'm nicer to my family and not always mad at them and my friends even told me I've become nicer.

I also find I have more time to do my own things now like read the best sellers and actually play my guitar again which I couldn't before because all my time was given to her.
    PirandelloLuigi Posts: 256, Reputation: 18

Apr 15, 2009, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by none12345 View Post
    Hey guys its about a month since i last talked to my ex but i've realized some things. When i was with my ex i was this mean person because i was always in a bad mood but now im nicer to my family and not always mad at them and my friends even told me i've become nicer.

I also find i have more time to do my own things now like read the best sellers and actually play my guitar again which i couldnt before because all my time was given to her.
    Keep doing what your doing, you going to be OK, keep busy, forget the ex, they are in the darkside and they are in the dark. We are in the light and progressing towards happiness.
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2009, 05:35 PM

Guys what's wrong with me? I've been really moody lately. Every little thing people do pisses me off. Their mean sarcastic jokes, them trying to be smart, their mean comments, I get really pissed off then all of a sudden I start crying out of no where. I don't feel good lately. My friend told me it was stress and she does that too. Is it normal?
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2009, 06:23 PM

It could be stress. Most likely its just you processing all of this. Its OK to be pissed off. You will go through phases like that. Just try not to dwell on the past and keep looking to the future. This all shall pass in time.
    dooobi Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2009, 06:37 PM

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I've been very emotional these days too... I think I fell back in the depression hole again... I don't really remember what I did the last couple of days except for crying crying and more crying. But I think this is just part of the healing process and I think it is perfectly normal that you feel this way.. we got to keep moving on!
    bswc Posts: 197, Reputation: 22

May 21, 2009, 09:22 AM

Guess what! I've made my next step in NC!

Before that I had my ex's contact saved as some random names to remind myself, and I kept the whole bunch of sweet text messages she sent me since 2006.

I've finally deleted them! ( With the help of this post and also some rocking music ;p) I see all of them as such a friggin empty promises, saying that we'll be together under God's arrangement etc.. Thank you LORD! How great the bond is,was is just how deep the sword of love stabbed me!

Keep it up none12345
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2009, 02:23 PM

This thread is so old. Can I request it being closed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Opinions sought on horrible break up situation [ 123 Answers ]

Threads merged Hi all I broke up with the ex a couple of months ago from a pretty serious relationship (we were going to move away together - she was in love etc). I never challenged her decision or put any pressure on her for anything - just said that I wouldn't try and get us back...

Need some opinions. [ 8 Answers ]

Well I am really interested in hoodoo... and don't know where to start all this stuff... any can any one give any guide lines for practicing it?

Need opinions! [ 5 Answers ]

Actually I don't know any of you , but stumbled across this site when I was reasearching having multiple cats. I am 21 years old and I live in a two bedroom apartement with my boyfriend . I grew up with animals , my father worked for the humane society and always felt the need to help as many as I...

Need some of your opinions! [ 2 Answers ]

So I have been seeing this girl... It started inocent enough and moved quickly to sexual. We were very cuddly and the sexual part was fantastic. She did tell me right from the start that she had just gotten out of a messy relationship with a guy that she moved across the country to be with. Now...

Any opinions ? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I was kind of with this girl in the summber but we both went on vacation like she went on a week or seomthing. Day she came back I left for mine for 2 weeks than when I came back she left again.. so we started fighting and things changed. Didn't talk to her for awhile saw her around and saw...

View more questions Search