Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

Mar 13, 2009, 02:29 PM
    What do you think of this pic?
    This was taken right after my son was born (on the left) the other 2 are his cousins the one on the right is 3 weeks older but he was a preemie they were due within a week apart.. doesnt have anything to do with the photo just telling u who they are

:eek:
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 13, 2009, 02:33 PM

What is the silver or white disc to the little girl's right? The shadowy thing looks like a reflection bouncing off it. Did you use a flash? What light source was in the room?
    -

Mar 13, 2009, 02:39 PM

This pic is 2 years old.. I know my camera. If the flash is used it makes the people's face really bright and it was inside in a well lit room in the daytime so no lights were on there are 3 windows behind me... I never thought anything of it until my friends kept telling me they look like orbs.. I myself think its some sort of reflection but who knows these days lol?
    -

Mar 13, 2009, 02:40 PM
    There isn't anything from the room just a TV way behind the girl and I was sitting on a couch right above them taking the picture
    -

Mar 13, 2009, 02:43 PM

Same pic without the little girl in it
    Askmeexperrt21 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 02:45 PM
    I've heard of orbs being a sign of angels but to me it just looks like a glare.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 13, 2009, 02:47 PM

(Those children are absolutely adorable!)

Could there have been something in front of or on the camera lens, something tiny, like a spot or something, that got magnified when the picture was taken? (That's happened to me.)
    -

Mar 13, 2009, 02:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    (Those children are absolutely adorable!)

Could there have been something in front of or on the camera lens, something tiny, like a spot or something, that got magnified when the picture was taken? (That's happened to me.)
    Haha thanks they are cuties.. I guess ill never know but the other pic doesn't have it I guess there's some controversy with the orb thing in all orb pics but its still cool looking lol
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 13, 2009, 02:56 PM

A special halo over your cutie-pie son's head?
    -

Mar 13, 2009, 02:57 PM

What do you mean he ALWAYS has a halo.. except his first haloween when I dressed him up as a devil haha
    -

Mar 13, 2009, 02:59 PM
    So I wasn't sure reflections could be transparent that's why I was asking about it.. whatever the reflection may be.. maybe the sun? That was the only light in the room
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 13, 2009, 03:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GNL685 View Post
    so I wasn't sure reflections could be transparent thats why i was asking about it..whatever the reflection may be..maybe the sun? that was the only light in the room
    Yes, like a rainbow effect. Who knows how the sunlight was bouncing around that room when you took that picture. Look around carefully. Is there a disk like that anywhere in that room?
    -

Mar 13, 2009, 03:05 PM

Hmmm.. sun orbs haha that's what I always thought.. but I still like seeing my friends getting creeped out when they see this pic without me even saying anything other people always bring it up to me I never even knew what orbs were until like 3 days ago hahaha
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 13, 2009, 06:30 PM

I showed the picture to a photographer friend who thought it might be a tiny droplet of water that had evaporated or been wiped off by the time the two babies' pic was taken.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2009, 06:32 PM
    B e a utiful babies! :D
    -

Mar 14, 2009, 12:46 PM

Yea I was on the co uch though and I'm not careless enough to get water on my camera
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 14, 2009, 12:56 PM

Even a tiny dot of spit as big as this: .
    -

Mar 14, 2009, 02:24 PM

Lol I don't think so if anything I think its from tha sun
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Mar 14, 2009, 06:23 PM

When it comes to pictures of orbs, they can be classified as balls of energy, lint, dust, bugs, glares, reflections, but not a spirit. Some people like to say it is a spirit of some kind, but it has been found that orb activity will increase when a spirit is near. Then again, moisture in the air or any of the above will also produce an orb in a picture.
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Mar 15, 2009, 09:25 AM

Because it is round, green exterior and yellow (patterned) interior I see it as an orb. I have seen things that look like dust particles, moister particles and reflections but they don't take form the way orbs do... or at least from my observation.

I have two babies and notice these types of orbs around them and not so much around anyone or anything else... I kind of made the assumption that it is their guardian. I know in a wedding photo I had I felt my grandfather beside me walking me to the left as my father walked me to the right down the aisle and I felt him. I looked and someone took a picture (don't have it in digital or I would share it). The orb 2x larger then me... it was consistent with your picture only it was yellow in its extremity and green wormy patterns on the interior.

Do you have a female that has passed on within the last 7 years in your family? I get the feeling of sister or grandma of some sort... if not then I am totally off. As mugger suggested it is a cluster of energy (build up of negative ions)... sometimes orbs are just that and other times they are associated with spirits.

It could be as the others are saying too... these things are hard to determine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search