Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    passionkisses Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2004, 07:48 PM
    Need artist name/title of song
    I'm a little frustrated. I just heard this song that I haven't heard since the early 90s ,it's a pop song.I don't know the name of the song or the artist. Now I have a bet going because the other person is so sure it's ace of base but I disagree,please help. A apart of the song goes something like this, "another night another dream but always you,it's like a vision of love seems to be true" or "in the night in my dreams i'm in love with you cause you talk to me like lovers do"
    rvanderh Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2004, 05:20 AM
    Artist: Real Mccoy
    Song title: Another Night

Found using Google search: "another night another dream"
    Dinndaadaa Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2004, 05:13 PM
    The whole album by Real McCoy is actually fun. You can probably find it at Amazon. Enjoy! Dinn.
    sarahc416 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2005, 02:28 AM
    Help please!
    I need to know the name and artist of this song! I've asked everyone but no one knows it! Some of the lyrics that I know go like this:sex was incredible super sexual ooh I think I'm falling in love its kind of rap and/or r&b so please help if you can! Thanks
    jdsoneandonly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 10:23 AM
    The name of the song is "Another Night Another Dream" by La Bouche. Guess you won the bet 'cause it's definitely not Ace of Base!:D
    oreo329 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 05:03 PM
    Its this song I been looking for a very long time I don't remember the name of it but I remember a few words to it , it says "let me saddle you up & take you for a ride"... that's all I know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need title and artist of this 80s song [ 5 Answers ]

Sounds like dionne warwick but it is not on any list of songs she performed. If not warwick, then who sang it and what's the complete title? This is the first verse and part of the chorus... Don't u see... how I stare when u... walk by Can't you see... that my dream... is u... and I This...

Need Song Title And Artist Please [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for the title and artist of a song.  All that I remember about the song are part of the lyrics: "Hey baby, hey baby hey and the and the hey baby hey baby hey... " Please reply asap.  Thanks 8)

Song title and artist please? [ 1 Answers ]

The chorus goes something like this:- Baby don't you know that it's true I'm livin' to love you Sorry that's all I know, singer is female, sounded a tiny bit like Mariah Carey

Help w/ a song title & artist PLEASE! [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone help me w/ the name of a song & the title. I've been trying to find out forever & have had no luck. It's a love song, it was the song played in Beverly Hills 90210 after Dylan got married & was leaving town & it is in the move "61*". Some of the lyrics are "Nobody loves me like my...

View more questions Search