Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dinndaadaa Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2004, 05:17 PM
    Heard this song in the Caribbean last week (help!)
    Hey everyone. I was on the island of St. Martin in the Caribbean last week (no hurricane though). Heard this great dance song (male vocal) with a line in the chorus that stuck in my mind: "There must have been a day when I could have loved you more..." Can anyone help? Please email me directly at [email protected]. Thanks!
    passionkisses Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2004, 11:22 PM
    Re: Heard this song in the Caribbean last week (he
    Check your email, I'm e-mailing you some info

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anybody heard of this [ 10 Answers ]

HumiNature Skin Whitening Cream for Sensitive Skin It's apparently a good lightening cream some black people are using it

Has anyone else heard of this [ 2 Answers ]

I was reading up on some things and I heard this-> There is a very small chance that "pre-ejaculate" can cause a pregnancy because sperm is not formed in this fluid. The only way sperm gets into this fluid is if there is sperm in the shaft... then this "left over" becomes very high in contrast to...

Caribbean Pirate Movie without Cofresi? [ 6 Answers ]

I was recently seeing a preview of the movie Pirates of the Caribean and couldn't help but notice the glaring omission of the famous Puerto Rican Pirate Cofresi who was wreaking havoc wth shipping in that area. In fact, other nations protested to Spain asking the government to stop him. He was said...

Song I heard years ago [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching this pop/rock/punkish song on much (canadian mtv) when I was 4-ish. It went something like this: "..and i don't know how far you go...blahblahblahblah blah-blahblah american psycho.." at that moment the video featured a spiky bleached blonde haired guy singing/screaming...

View more questions Search