Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    perojoseph Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 06:00 AM
    Design and mitering of raised molding on vanity panel
    Name:  Carole Vanity plans BW.jpg
Views: 1153
Size:  38.9 KBI am looking to make raised freeform molding designs on a vanity doors and drawers. I am perplexed on how to create the designs which have both straight side retagonal components (sides) and the tops are curved. Designing the components to be perfect matches and mitering the curved tops to meet and match the sides are my quandry. Any Ideas? I've included an attachment with a drawing of the design.
    Thank you
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2009, 11:35 AM

Decorative Molding - molding, decoration, trim, home improvement, diy projects
    Molding & Trim - Carpentry - How To Library

Here are a few articles that might be of help,as I am not sure what exactly you will need.
    Hope this helps a bit.
    RMS 1209 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 10:13 AM
    Do you have pre cut raised molding for walls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plastic Product design, Mold design, Plastics, [ 2 Answers ]

What are all the precautions needs to be taken during Nylon molding?

Mitering molding joints [ 17 Answers ]

I have a partially recessed cabinet thet I want to frame out with cove molding. I have a compund miter saw and need to know the best way to miter the joints. Don't have enough molding to experiment with! I want it to go around the wall and the cabinet.9381

How to build a adjustable jig for a raised panel [ 2 Answers ]

Was just curious that if anyone here has ever built a jig to route raised panel doors and how they did it. I'm working on one now but it needs to be adjustable for different size doors. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks Nichols Trim

Crown molding [ 3 Answers ]

Question 1 What type of nails do I use for the real wood crown molding? Question 2 How do I measure the angle, in degrees, of my ceiling? It is something other than 90 or 45? I was hoping to use something simpler than Trig functions.

Tough molding cut [ 2 Answers ]

Maybe this is possible? Trying to run molding horizontal along the top of tile above a shower surround and match it with a piece running vertical along each side of the shower. These are 90 degrees from each other on each plane - any trim carpenters out there that can help me with these cuts? Don't...

View more questions Search