Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LisaLashes77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 04:34 AM
    VW Golf
    We have a VW Golf Estate 1800 turbo 20 valve, manufactured in 2001. When the car goes over 40,000 revs it starts to cough, splutter and judders. The timing seems wrong somehow. Any ideas what could be wrong?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 13, 2009, 04:43 AM

When was the last time you had your car serviced ?
    LisaLashes77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 04:47 AM
    Hi.
    It went through the MOT (and passed) in February this year. But we don't think it's right.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 13, 2009, 05:06 AM

The emmission check (if that's what you had done) is not service, unless you had other things done as well.

I have to have my Subaru checked that way, it is a government regulation here in Canada, every year now because it is older, but they don't service my car. Their focus is on the emission check only. I have my car serviced every 3 months.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Golf terminology [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone tell me what the term 'steal a tee' or 'steal this tee' means please?

Golf Gun [ 1 Answers ]

Two Mexican detectives were investigating the murder of Juan Gonzalez. "How was he killed?", asked the first detective. "He was shot with a golf gun," replied the other. "A golf gun? What's a golf gun?" "I don't know, but it sure made a hole in Juan." :D :)

Golf regripping [ 3 Answers ]

This will be my first time to do this. I heard you should fold the tape over the end and roll it inward in the club or do you overlap it. Do you have pics

Golf handicap [ 2 Answers ]

How do you work out a golf handicap?

Golf Course [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Could anyone tell me how many acres of land is required for a 18 hole golf course? Cheers MIS

View more questions Search