Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheri_beri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2006, 11:55 AM
    Cheeks fat
    My problem began when I started a diet combined with exercise program my aim was to bulk up because I was very scrawny.. after a hardwork of weight lifting and eating more calories than my body burns off I achieved my goal BUT...
    My cherubic face has gone! I got chubby cheeks now that was terrible annoyed me very much I stopped training & eating I lost weight even in my face but my cheeks are still annoying I want to burn my facial fat is that possible my friends told me return to the gym lift weights+aerobic and concentrate only on protein foods to build muscle and lose fat... does it work this way? Please help me words of wisdom would be great - very special thanks
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 29, 2006, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheri_beri
    my friends told me return to the gym lift weights+aerobic and concentrate only on protein foods to build muscle and lose fat ... does it work this way?
    Don't forget, your body still needs to absorb fat. Don't stop fats completely or you may get protein poisoning. You need to eat fats, but if your trying to be fit, use moderation and keep it at the right level.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rash type thing on cheeks and chin. [ 5 Answers ]

For about the past year I have had red/dry small spots on my cheeks. They aren't itchy and only slightly raised if at all. They come and go but I have them longer then I don't. A few months ago they cleared up on my right cheek and I get them worse on my left now. They have also started appearing...

Baggy cheeks [ 1 Answers ]

My cheeks always look baggy close to my eyes. I don't have bags under my eyes. Does cucumber slices help to tighten these areas?

View more questions Search