Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazyjuice Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 09:56 PM
    Steroids use
    How you doing listen Im going to be frank I don't like beating around the bush . I got a bottle of "test" "prop" I left it out of room temp . Not in the freezeing cold anyway tha oil based steriod got cloudy.. Can I still use an expect full potencey
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2009, 12:56 PM
    Throw it out, it's no good.

MRS.S

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can steroids affect the brain? [ 2 Answers ]

Look got a friend that mixed a cylce of dianabol and teston QV 200, 1cc every week. Well since he's off them his brain or his head has been affecting him, he can't workout anymore cause every time he goes to lift weight he gets bluring in the vision and an instant headach, he says he feels like...

Steroids.what will happen [ 27 Answers ]

Okay well first of all I know steroids are bad I have a big book on working out and it tells you everything about them and how in the long run if you use them for awhile you could get serious probablys and how there really is no point to taking them because you just lose the muscel.. but this is my...

Budgies and steroids? [ 1 Answers ]

My budgie 4 yrs of age has chronic liver disease with all the associated problems of that (gut probs etc) and scratching round vent lots. The vet now says that the last resort for him to make him comfortable would be steroid injections... has anyone heard of this and if they have what results have...

View more questions Search