Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weezyfbaby5 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 07:31 PM
    This girl I'm chasing has a boyfriend
    All right, I met this girl in my college class about a week ago, and we started hitting it off. Proir to me talking to her I knew she had a boyfriend so I was ready for this. The first night she got my number she texted me and we talked and what not. She said she wanted to sleep with me and ended up begging me to coem over at 3 in the mourning. I dident go I blew her off saying no well do it another night. The next day we talked and she said she dident want to lead me on and . But that night she told me to come she her and we ended up kissing. (shes had a boyfriend for 9 months) and then we've been talked for about 2 hours aday on the phone and probably around 200 texts. About 4 days after our first kiss she came over my house and we kissed more and fooled around a bit. I'm starting to feel this girl.. But do you think I'm getting played by her or she into me?
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2009, 07:41 PM

I'd give the same advice if the tables were turned and it was a girl asking about a guy...

1. She is off limits because she is already in a relationship.

2. If she is genuinely interested in you, then she wouldn't be trying to have you as a side dish.

The thing is you say you're starting "to feel her" but it seems like she's trying to have her cake and eat it too. She has a boyfriend yet she's keeping you on the side. How is that fair to you? Walk away before you get in any deeper.

And honestly if she hooks up with you while she has a boyfriend, would you ever truly trust her? Who's to say she wouldn't pull the same thing 9 months into your relationship...

Mar 12, 2009, 07:48 PM
    Nikosmom;1601600, I'd give the same advice if the tables were turned and it was a girl asking about a guy...

2. If she is genuinely interested in you, then she wouldn't be trying to have you as a side dish.
    This is true but then again I've only just started talking to her a week ago. I don't think that one week of talking to her would make her want to leave her boyfriend of 9 months. Im thinking I should lay low, chill with her when she wants and hook up with her every so often to keep that spark there. Im not going to go out of my way for her ill still do my thing with other girls. Show her I don't need her blow her off some more. People have tendesiys to want something more that they can't have, I think. Think that's a good idea?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2009, 07:52 PM

Your playing.. because you know she has a boyfriend...
    She is playing because she has a boyfriend...
    Yep everybody is playing... games...

Edit... In other wards stay away from this girl. Its only trouble.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2009, 07:56 PM

Honestly Weezy, I'd never advise playing games. Not a good way to start a relationship. Even if it's only been a week, you said she's invited you over a few times. So if she's only known you a week or so and she's already "begged you to sleep with her and come over at 3 in the morning". You also said the two of you have fooled around and kissed. I'm just saying that I wouldn't think that you'd ever be able to trust her; if this "situation" ever progressed to you two being in a relationship.

I definitely think you should do your own thing and leave her alone. But you sound like you already have your mind made up that you want to hook up with her when it's convenient regardless of the fact that she already has a boyfriend. :confused:

Mar 12, 2009, 08:02 PM

Well, yeah I feel bad and all but she's slamming I can't help myself. I don't know her boyfriend and its nothing personal I just like spending time with her. But yeah I know she'd cheat on me in a second if we were going out. She claims I'm the first guy she cheated on her boyfriend with but I donno. She seems to be all talk about sleepign with me the first night. We have had several chances to, I haven't really pushed for it so I donno.. ill probably just do my thing and drop it. Maybe because she's board with her relationship and wants some exictement?
    crazybird Posts: 82, Reputation: 8

Mar 12, 2009, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezyfbaby5 View Post
    Well, yeah I feel bad and all but she's slamming I can't help myself. I don't know her boyfriend and its nothing personal I just like spending time with her. But yeah I know she'd cheat on me in a second if we were going out. She claims I'm the first guy she cheated on her boyfriend with but I donno. She seems to be all talk about sleepign with me the first night. We have had several chances to, I haven't really pushed for it so I donno.. ill probably just do my thing and drop it. Maybe because she's board with her relationship and wants some exictement?
    Both of you have no morals. I am not going to just rag about her and say you are innocent. I don't care if you are young. The fact that you are in here questioning your actions should be your answer. This girl should break up with this boyfriend. After that she can do whoever she wants! You are not serious with her and she isn't with you either but there is a 3rd person who is involved and unaware. I truly feel sorry for him.
    ill probably just do my thing and drop it.
    DESPICABLE.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2009, 08:11 PM

She's just a downright cheater , and if you pursue this then your no better!!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2009, 08:11 PM
    Two wrong don't make it right. I think their living in a 90210 espiode(the original version).
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2009, 08:16 PM
    [QUOTE=weezyfbaby5;1601604]
    Quote Originally Posted by nikosmom View Post
    I'd give the same advice if the tables were turned and it was a girl asking about a guy...

This is true but then again ive only just started talkign to her a week ago. I dont think that one week of talking to her would make her wanna leave her boyfriend of 9 months. Im thinking i should lay low, chill with her when she wants and hook up with her every so often to keep that spark there. Im not gonna go out of my way for her ill still do my thing with other girls. show her i dont need her blow her off some more. People have tendesiys to want something more that they can't have, i think. think thats a good idea?
    Seriously, this is your plan. Well plans have a way of backfiring. If this is your plan than why are you worrying about if your getting played? I guess the two of you will toy with each other until someone get bored. Use condoms!

Mar 12, 2009, 08:19 PM
    [QUOTE=liz28;1601639]

Use condoms!
    Hahah that's funny stuff right there. Good looking out
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2009, 08:26 PM
    [QUOTE=weezyfbaby5;1601644]
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post

hahah thats funny stuff right there. good looking out
    Your welcome and be on the look out for her boyfriend because some people tend to get mad at the other person rather than the person their with.

I guess college must be fun.
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2009, 08:30 PM

weezyfbaby5
    Comments on this post
    Jesushelper76 disagrees: JA

I think you hit it on the nail with that one.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2009, 08:32 PM
    [QUOTE=weezyfbaby5;1601644]
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post

hahah thats funny stuff right there. good looking out
    You don't seem to be treating this real seriously??
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 13, 2009, 06:10 AM

She cheats on him, she will cheat on you. Wonder who dumps who first. Wonder who gets hurt. Wonder if your having fun with this game?
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2009, 06:20 AM

As someone who has cheated in the past (no I am not proud of it but it happened) You will get hurt.

So will she and most of all the unsuspectimg SOB who hasn't a notion what's going on.

Get out now, you will kick yourself for this later, when your in a relationship and you realise how much it would hurt if someone was doing this to you.

Grow a backbone and stand up for the morals that have to be somewhere there inside you.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2009, 06:43 AM

This is not going to end well for you, sure the girl is wrong in this but so are you. Knowing the girl has a boyfriend and still pursuing, I sure hope you can take a punch because when the boyfriend finds out, he's going to come looking for you.

Do you really have no self respect to "hit it and dump it" Hopefully you grow out of this immature behavior because mature, respectable women do not like guys who have this reputation.
    crazybird Posts: 82, Reputation: 8

Mar 13, 2009, 03:00 PM
    This is true but then again ive only just started talkign to her a week ago. I dont think that one week of talking to her would make her wanna leave her boyfriend of 9 months. Im thinking i should lay low, chill with her when she wants and hook up with her every so often to keep that spark there. Im not gonna go out of my way for her ill still do my thing with other girls. show her i dont need her blow her off some more. People have tendesiys to want something more that they can't have, i think. think thats a good idea?
    To clarify, my agreeing with you in the comments box was a mistake it was intended for another persons post. Sorry about that.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Mar 13, 2009, 03:35 PM

Depends how serious you are about this girl... but it doesn't seem like you like her all that much since you're willing to be the guy that she cheats with. If you really liked her, you would have had more restraint and respected that she has a boyfriend.

She's obviously a cheater, so nothing serious can happen with this girl anyway, so go from there...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to keep her chasing/keep her on her toes? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I have seen and heard advice all around about relationships. One which has kept me in question is "keep them on their toes (interested/chasing)." This would obviously come with being unpredictable. What I would like to know his how do people go about this, I would feel like I...

Mentally unstable girl chasing me [ 10 Answers ]

Ok, I will try and keep the story brief. I am physically attracted to a girl who I met recently. She has made no secret of the fact that she likes me also. She is doing all of the chasing. Texting, calling, emailing everyday, all day. It is too much for me. My friends know this girl and she a...

Is this worth chasing [ 25 Answers ]

Ok I am new to this board but I need some advice on a situation. I started dating a girl around 5 months ago and here recently things have gone to hell. It all started the night before valentines day. She didn't text or call all day which was unusual as wel talk at least 10 times a day. She...

Why is he chasing me? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in my mid 20's now and reside in Canada...i lived in England from the age of 2 till 8. During the whole time of my childhood there i kept having this recurring dream about running down this alley that was very familiar, one of which looked like one by where i lived in between houses. It seems...

Why is chasing tails bad? [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy loves to chase her tail and bite it. I've been reading training books and they all seem to say to distract her from that. Why is it bad for a dog to chase it's tail? I thought that is a natural thing dogs love to do.

View more questions Search