jayb_14 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 05:23 PM
    Lyric poems
    I need a lyric poem
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2009, 01:53 PM

Hi, jayb_14!

A lyric poem is generally one that expresses subjective thoughts and feelings and also frequently is in a song-like style or form.

What kind of lyric poem are you looking for, please? Also, you wouldn't happen to be looking for lyric poems like those that were written in classical Greece that were meant to be accompanied by a musical instrument, would you?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the analysis of these poems, [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all, How are you? I'm an English literature student , and this semester I have these poems 4 studying Can you help me :D I'm looking for the analysis of: Youth and age by Coleridge Youth and age by Byron Meeting at night by Browning Plzzzzzzz any explanition of them will be great

Your favourite poems? [ 26 Answers ]

Excerpts from some favourites- "I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." The road not taken by Robert Frost

Father daughter poems [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone out there had a poem about father daughter. I have looked on Google but can't find the right one... My dad is there kind of dad who: Sais I'm not going to date till I'm 45 Sais he is going to shoot any boy that comes around We hunt/fish together And I want a poem...

I have these poems. [ 5 Answers ]

And I don't think they're very good. Could people please read them and tell me if they are good? I appreciate any constructive criticism but if your one of those people who just like to insult other peoples work and be mean then don't even bother to read my poem or anser and tell me if it is good...

View more questions Search