Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shorte1813 Posts: 27, Reputation: -1

Mar 16, 2009, 06:02 PM
    He has to for 10 yrs then he is done. Its already been for yrs thank you for your answer that makes me feel a lot better now the problem is that he is also on probation and they said they could charge him with violation of probation but ussually don't and I got a lawyer if that happens it has all snowballed so badly its not even funny

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting off parole [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any chance of getting off parole early? I have been on parole for multiple (3) DWI offences since getting out in 2004 after serving 2 years in prison. What are the chances of being dismissed before my 2009 date? I have had no violations and have been clean since that time. This is in...

Parole for 9 years [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone be on parole for 9 years without having served any jail/prison time for trafikking?

Parole DUI [ 3 Answers ]

Actually I'm on parole so the judge no longer has jurisdiction. I'm just wondering if it's up to my PO whether to violate me or not

Parole DUI [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on parole for over two years. My sentence is scheduled to end in 2011. I got a misdemeanor DUI on 10/21. Is it up to my PO's discretion to send me to jail or is she simply obligated to do so?

Vilolation of Probation [ 4 Answers ]

I have violated probation for the 3rd time. I have not finished my classes and I failed to report. A deputy who is also an EMT took a blood test for drugs. Can this be used against me at my hearing? I was told that only an RN could do this in the state of GA.

View more questions Search