Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamal sharma Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 02:45 PM
    Accidental mark on my forehead and face
    These marks are not acne marks. I got these when I fell of from my Bike and my head hit on the road divider and got these marks which are still there on my face
    Audra_Sonata Posts: 22, Reputation: 6

Mar 12, 2009, 03:25 PM

There are a few things you could try, though none that I know of are guaranteed. Silicone gel sheets, vitamin E, onion extracts, shea butter or cocoa butter, and alpha hydroxy acid are all over the counter options. They'll take time, and it's unlikely they'll make them disappear entirely, but they should help diminish the appearance of them. The older the scars, the longer it will likely take to reduce their appearance.

If your looking for something more aggressive, you might consider medical options such as collagen or steriod injections or even laser surgery. These might be options you'd want to discuss with your dermatologist.

I hope this information helps. Let me know how you're doing. Thanks.
    kamal sharma Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 08:48 AM
    Hello Audra,

Thanks for providing me such a useful information, I'll go through this stuff and let you know once I'll be back with new face and would mark you an email about my new look.

Regards,
    Kamal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleaching dark mark on forehead? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm afro Caribbean and I was using the clearasil deep cleansing pad on my face. I think I rubbed on spot too hard and its now left me with a big dark mark on my forehead. Is it hyperpigmenttation? Anyway I can get rid of it? Ive already been using bio oil, but it works sooo slow. Is there...

Accidental mark on my forehead and face [ 2 Answers ]

Can you please suggest me any medicine or any other items that I can use to cure my marks on my face which gives me so ugly look.

Accidental uninstall [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have accidentally uninstall my Microsoft office I would like to know how can I reinstall it back into my computer

How to prevent forehead wrinkle, can I purifying the forehead skin often [ 2 Answers ]

How to prevent forehead wrinkle, can I purifying the forehead skin often?

View more questions Search