Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamal sharma Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 02:19 PM
    Accidental mark on my forehead and face
    Can you please suggest me any medicine or any other items that I can use to cure my marks on my face which gives me so ugly look.
    Audra_Sonata Posts: 22, Reputation: 6

Mar 12, 2009, 02:28 PM

I'd be happy to try to help, but first, it might help to know first what sort of marks we're talking about. What caused them? The treatment for acne would be very different than the treatment for injury.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Mar 14, 2009, 11:12 PM
    If you have acne scarring, but not active acne, or any other kind of scarring, such as
    Keloids or dark spots, I'd recommend the product at this link. It may
    Take up to six months to see results, but it works:

Kelo-cote Scar Gel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleaching dark mark on forehead? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm afro Caribbean and I was using the clearasil deep cleansing pad on my face. I think I rubbed on spot too hard and its now left me with a big dark mark on my forehead. Is it hyperpigmenttation? Anyway I can get rid of it? Ive already been using bio oil, but it works sooo slow. Is there...

Accidental uninstall [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have accidentally uninstall my Microsoft office I would like to know how can I reinstall it back into my computer

Accidental Inhale of compressed air [ 2 Answers ]

Hello guys, I feel so stupid right now but I was sitting on the computer and I was VERY bored so I sprayed some compressed air (the kind you use to clean computers out with) into a plastic gatorade bottle and I smelled it a couple of times to see if it had a smell. Then common sense kicked in and I...

How to prevent forehead wrinkle, can I purifying the forehead skin often [ 2 Answers ]

How to prevent forehead wrinkle, can I purifying the forehead skin often?

View more questions Search