Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 13, 2009, 01:33 PM
    You shouldn't let even a long standing ex, play with you head like that, son.

I def still love her and I want to be a good friend which can lead back into another relationship
    Think she doesn't know that? She knows it all to well! If she really cared she wouldn't be making a fool of you while she boffs someone else.

The sad part is your letting her words lead you, and give you false hope, and are blind to her actions, that aren't with you! You ain't going nowhere at this rate, and will miss the real options, and opportunities, life has for you, while you allow her to keep your nose open.
    bella_2009 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 05:12 PM

It is difficult to end a long relationship cleanly, so I understand that you were hanging out and hooking up again (been there, done that) - it only causes more pain unfortunately. I think all of us (most of us) have been dumped at one point or another - even the fabulous movie stars. She has moved on - so should you. My only remaining question - how could you stand being with such a for 4 years? (sorry but only a would be playing you like this - the txt messaging about s** after being with anther guy) - you deserve BETTER! (MUCH BETTER) there are some nice girls out there. Go and meet them! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he on the rebound? [ 4 Answers ]

I just found out that my ex boyfriend (who broke up with me about two weeks ago) is in a new relationship with another girl. I don't feel upset or jealous about this at all, but I do feel slightly betrayed by him for some reason, and I can't explain it. He told me that he still wanted to be...

Rebound? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently started dating a women for the last month and a half. This is her first lesbian relationship. And my second. I just got out of a 2 and a half year relationship at the end of November of 2005. My ex screwed me over by lying and stringing me along, and many other things. I can...

Rebound [ 28 Answers ]

We all know that after a relationship, people tend to go on the "rebound"... finding someone to just pass some of the time along and get it out of the system... My question is... is it possible for someone who broke up with you to go on Rebound??

View more questions Search