Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BUNNY ARORA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 08:27 AM
    What does BUNNY mean?
    My name is Bunny, I do not know its meaning.

Tell
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2009, 08:27 AM

What?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 12, 2009, 08:28 AM
    It's a colloquialism for Rabbit.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2009, 08:29 AM
    A baby rabbit to be specific...
    Or a young girl in pink rabbit ears hanging off a half dead guy
    BUNNY ARORA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 09:22 AM

LMAO means, what?
    cmecry Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 09:29 AM

Lmao means you're a lay mow like not cool or a loser something around that
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2009, 09:32 AM

LMAO means laughing my @$$ off
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 07:48 AM

I agree. LMAO means Laughing My A$$ Off. ROFLMAO means Rolling on the floor laughing my A$$ off. Bunny is another word for Rabbit. Which I think is a wonderful name. My boyfriends cousin is named Pepsi. There are a lot of names that seem odd or different but in my opinion I love unique names and they show the uniqueness of every person
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 7, 2009, 08:34 AM

Bunny is a diminutive of Berenice, which has the following etymology:

"Ancient Macedonian form of the Greek name Φερενικη (Pherenike), which meant "bringing victory" from φερω (phero) "to bring" and νικη (nike) "victory". This name was common among the Ptolemy ruling family of Egypt. It occurs briefly in Acts in the New Testament (in most English Bibles it is spelled Bernice) belonging to a sister of King Herod Agrippa II. As an English name, Berenice came into use after the Protestant Reformation."

Hope that's more useful to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bunny has become unfriendly [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I recently adopted 2 bunnies, a male and a female. They were brother and sister and never separated. My male rabbit had recently died(about a month ago), and now the five month old female is attacking anyone who puts there hand in her cage! Its hard to even feed her! Please help. I am...

My bunny is sick [ 5 Answers ]

Help me. I've been crying my eyes out for hours. Today I just found out that my bunny has like a small lump on his neck and he has hair loose. I just noticed it today and during this month he also was very sleepy and didn't eat a lot and drink. I'm worried and id ont think I can afford a vet right...

My daughter wants a bunny [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to do some research on bunnies. Any help would be great. My daughter is 10 and would be the main care giver for a bunny. What types of things to they play with how often does the cage or surroundings need to be cleaned. How big of a cage or area do we need? Are there any specific types...

BuNnY vs ants [ 3 Answers ]

I have 3 bunnies! They'r really cute, and I lovvve them.. just that theyrs a problem... my house has tons of ants that have made they'r way into the house! I want to fog the place (again) but, now that I have the bunnies, I don't know if they'll die with the poison!! WhaT do I Do?

Bunny won't eat [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a bunny at this fair yesterday. The lady that gave me her said that if she didn't get rid of her bunnys that she was going to kill them. So she gave me one now I have this animal I know anothing about want to learn more.. I have not noticed her eat or drink at all.. she was man handled...

View more questions Search