Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caramoe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 07:54 AM
    "Stylette" crate - Need replacement gate
    Can anyone tell me where to get a replacement gate for a crate/kennel? The name brand is Stylette #2882. I find the name on the web but when I click, it's another brand.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2009, 08:11 AM
    Is it just a crate like this:

Because I googled the heck out of it and only came up with whole crates for sale... not parts... Those kind of doors are pretty universal I think you will find that one off another brand will fit it.
    caramoe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 08:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Is it just a crate like this:

Because I googled the heck out of it and only came up with whole crates for sale... not parts... Those kinda doors are pretty universal I think you will find that one off another brand will fit it.
    Thanks for responding. It's just like that only larger. I have emailed several companies and they all say they are not universal. The crate was about $150.00 and if no gate, it is useless.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2009, 08:21 AM
    That sucks :( Very expensive for something you can't use. I'm not much help but hopefully someone else here will know more :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

"Go in through the narrow gate." [ 17 Answers ]

"Go in through the narrow gate, because the gate to hell is wide and the road that leads to it is easy, and there are many who travel it. But the gate to life is narrow and the way that leads to it is hard,and there are few people who find it. " (Lk 13.24) Can someone tell me What is " the...

"UN-crate" training for my Lab [ 2 Answers ]

Our lab is now 10 months old and we successfully used crate training with her. (thanks, in part to the information found here!). Where can I find information about when and how to wean her off her crate? Both at night and during the day? At what age can we begin to leave her out of her crate at...

Bathroom Sink Overfllow "washer?" replacement [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I have an approximately 5 year old house. Each of the bathrooms have a sink built into the counter (the sink and counter are one large piece of porcelain, it appears). The overflow hole on each of the sinks have a plastic "washer" that is becoming cracked. It appears as though these...

Dog who is "use" to peeing in crate [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my 1year old dash hound from a shelter. I assume he was always in a crate because it does not bother him to sleep and pee in his crate. He is use to the pee in his crate. What do I do?

View more questions Search