Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dougcrossman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 05:00 PM
    1990 honda prelude won't fire
    I have a 1990 honda prelude it turns over but does not fire, we replaced the coil cap&rotor the module in the distrubuter checked the timing belt its good ,checked the ignition fuses . The car ran fine and died going down the road ,it acted like it was out of gas sputtering then died.it fires every now and then and tries to start. Got any ideas
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2009, 05:45 PM

Perform tests, in Sections A and B, below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...les-46563.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 honda prelude will turn over but won't crank, fuel not getting to motor [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 92 honda prelude that will turn over but won't crank. It tries and tries but nothing. A friend said it was the fuel pump and main relay. So I had both replaced. There is still something keeping the fuel pump from pumping the gas to the motor. What could it possibly be? We've tried...

My 1998 Honda Prelude won't start.AGAIN! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1998 Honda Prelude DOHC VtEC that I just bought with about 97000 miles on it. I was with the guy that sold it to me when the timing belt broke. I got it checked and replaced the timing belt and water pump. He advised me of the ever so popular problem with the main relay. I replaced...

97 honda won't start/cranks won't fire [ 1 Answers ]

My fuses are good. car won't fire but cranks and its getting gas. It was fine I shut it off and 5 min later nothing

View more questions Search