Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3rdMaroon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 04:20 PM
    Desperte and Scared.
    All right so I'm a 15 year old male, and I've got to problem, and I'm hoping anyone can help, because I'm actually pretty scared about this. I have a sort of lump under the foreskin of my penis, its not red or itches, in fact it doesn't bother me at all outside of it itself being there. I haven't had any sort of sexual activity. Another thing is that before about two months ago when I started paying attention to the bump, I didn't exactly (since I wasn't circumsised) wash or clean my penis under the foreskin, so I don't know if that has anything to do with the lump. The lump doesn't look like a pimple or wart at all, id describe it more as a lump or more spacifically, something circular from underneath my penis going up, but as I said before, it doesn't cause any pain whatsoever. L really hope someone can help me, because I'm scared it could be an STD or something. If it'll help, ill upload some pictures of it, just please, I can't go to my parents about this, and I've done enough research but still can figure it out. Please, help..
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2009, 05:04 PM

You could show it to the school nurse. She wouldn't tell anyone. As a nurse, she would be a better source of information than someone on the internet.

If you haven't had sex, or been in intimate groin contact with anyone, it's very unlikely to be an STD. Both of your parents have seen your penis before. In fact, your dad has one and would probably appreciate you trusting him with such a personal show and tell/question.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2009, 06:14 PM

If you aren't comfortable coming right out and telling your parents about it you could just say you have this lump in a place you don't think it should be and you would like to have it checked out by your doctor. If they ask where... just tell them it is kind of personal and odds are they will catch on pretty quickly and make an appointment for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very scared [ 11 Answers ]

my husband is addicted to pain pills. He got into trouble with the law back in 2006 and they ordered him to take drug test for 1 year. He took the first 3 and passed. Then he went out of town to work and that was the week they called him to come in and he couldn't, so he was sent back to the...

Scared to think [ 7 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone would know if its safe to kiss little puppies while your pregnant? I am almost 6 and a half months pregnant and my dog had he puppies about a month ago. Ive been there to watch and help her deliver if she needed the help, and now since they were a week old till now...

I'm scared! [ 9 Answers ]

I know this may be the wrong section, but I'm desperate for some help! I have already posted in the Adult Sexuality section, but I firgure 2 places would double my responses Here it goes: PLEASE READ! Hey everyone: Well I'm 19, almost 20, and to get straight to the point, I'm scared of...

Very Desperte [ 2 Answers ]

How Do You Find Out If Someone Died In Your Apt , Besides Asking The Landlord?

So scared [ 51 Answers ]

I'm so scared my period has been really heavy and 2 or 3 days late from what I can remember .but on the 26 th jan I gave a blowjob and was fingered half a hour later I felt my period and put a tampon in me and I don't no if I had sperm on my hand. My period was 9 days late it came on the 5th March...

View more questions Search