Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcollins Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2003, 07:33 PM
    Wireing harness
    My in laws have a 1993 Ford Explorer Sport 4x4, 4.0 L V6 engine. They were told the wireing harness going to the engine (I am assuming the harness to the computer) is defective and there is no longer an after market replacement harness being made. Is it possible this is true? It seems a shame to get rid of an otherwise fine automobile for a simple wireing harness. If it is true, any suggestions on where to get the part? I have thought about an auto dismantaler, but I am concerned about the reliability of the part.
    Thanks for the help.
    chabat Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2003, 03:07 PM
    wireing harness
    Call Rancho Cordova Specialized Recyclers (Wholesale Used Parts) The number for Ford is 800-434-2222. I do not know if they have a warranty but I bet they at least guarantee the part not to be DOA (Dead on Arrival). I bought some parts from them, but not a wiring harness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring Harness Extensions 97 Civic [ 1 Answers ]

I flipped the doors on my 97 honda civic coupe.( Suicide the doors ) I need to extend the door wiring harnesses for the electric to the doors. Is there an pre made extension available or how do I extend the wiring? Thank in advance

View more questions Search