Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    budsister1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 03:37 PM
    What is the ride on toy from the 70's that was red and yellow
    I was looking for the name of the ride on toy from the 70's that was red and yellow
    CamelToeLoretta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 06:23 PM
    Big Wheel
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2009, 08:06 AM

Can you give us more info about the toy? There are a lot of toys that would fall under this description...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's ride on toy (square like ride on toy) [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for square like 70's ride on toy orange or red that had 6 wheels 3 on each side the rider sat in the middle and moved ride on toy by handles which moved in circle motion. Both hands were used to move this toy?

In for a ride? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so hears my story This may sound stupid and childish.. but for eh, three years? I have been BEST friends with everyone in the grade above me. I practically forget my real grade, I am ALWAYS with them.. and consider myself in the grade above me. I have not one friend in my own grade, me and...

Should I go to the Doctors or Ride it out? [ 1 Answers ]

Good Morning, Here is my scenerio... I am 44, have ALWAYS had regular and normal periods, but have missed my last one completely... I would assume maybe the start of perimenopausal, except I have been having cramping every since the time I should have started and also dull pain in lower left side...

View more questions Search