Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123_me Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 02:11 PM
    Pregnancy and motherhood
    I have my period but my breasts are swollen and around my nipples have darken and they sometimes feel like they are leaking is that a good indication of being pregnant..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 11, 2009, 02:59 PM
    Usually the first symptom of pregnancy is a MISSED period. You may just have high levels of prolactin right now causing your breasts to be sore and leak.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy and Motherhood [ 3 Answers ]

What are the cons of being a Seregant Mother?

Pregnancy and motherhood [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my fiancé have been trying to conceive for about 5 months now.. no protection and sex on a daily basis... I haven't got pregnant yet, and am starting to get worried to do you there is something wrong... people have said it takes time but I am so worried the doctor will tell me I can't have...

Pregnancy & New Motherhood [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I missed my period last week on 14th of mar and did not bleed for 5 days. I thought I was pregnant. I took a home pregnancy test but it was negative. Then yesterday I started bleeding profusely. I want to know if the bleeding is a sign of a normal period or can I still be pregnant? Please reply.

Pregnancy&new motherhood [ 3 Answers ]

I'm according to the lmp I'm am to be 13wks pregnant I never keep track of the days I ovulate I had sex with my partner on dec 8 .days later I had sex with a different partner and according to the ovulation predictor I concived around dec 12-15 now I'm not sure of who fathered my baby ?/? :(

View more questions Search