Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucytwo2 Posts: 57, Reputation: 2

Mar 11, 2009, 01:14 PM
    Cigarette prices ?
    I live in NY.Can anyone tell me as of today what the price is for a carton ofname brand cigarettes (Marlboro for instance) is in the states of Vermont,New Hampshire and Delaware.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2009, 01:23 PM

New Hampshire just went up to $6/pack this past weekend. I know because I bought a pack there.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2009, 01:23 PM

Not to be flipped but too much. The taxes on cigs is almost half the price of cigs. If raised it will be over that. The BIG tax before was the result of tobacco being sued and Gov put the last big tax for the fundoe for people that get cancer related problems from smoking. Of course that fund Seemed to disappear to other projects.

Here it $48.00 plus more tax. If cigs gets to high then the black market will be in swing.

Another Gov. not thinking ahead of what that will cause. Hijack trucks for cigs. More robberies for cigs etc.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2009, 01:29 PM
    This will blow you away. I bought a pack of Marlboro in Puerto Rico. For a friend and it was red pack non menthol. $3.72 a pack. Now they are saying it will be $6.00 a pack because the Gov there is going bankrupt and needs money. So to prove my point on how tax on cigs in states!!

Of course On P.R there basically NO tax on property outside San Juan and free garbage pick up. No wonder they are in trouble.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 02:31 PM

$8 in Mass for Marbs
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 02:34 PM

8euro 35 cent in ireland... cheaper to go on the gear soon!
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Apr 23, 2009, 06:40 PM

Marlboro Light Menthol in Michigan $6.30
    namech Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 05:58 PM
    How much for newports in Vermont?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

B&W Cigarette Coupons [ 12 Answers ]

I have come across a large quantity of the old B&W cigarette coupons while cleaning out my friend's home. Are they still redeemable?

What is value of old cigarette smoking pipe? [ 7 Answers ]

I have an old cigarette glass pipe... it is clear glass with a tube running the entire length.. it is shaped like a saxophone... has a woman with a small beret on her head on the body of the pipe... what is it worth? MINT CONDITION

Cigarette smell? [ 2 Answers ]

This evening my mother and I were watching a DVD in her bedroom. I got up to go into the kitchen for a glass of water and as I did noticed a distinct smell of cigarette smoke in the room. Neither one of us smokes, and we live in the country with no other neighbors nearby. I asked my mother to...

Car Cigarette Lighters [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering how they worked. A little bit of background info.

View more questions Search