Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rkitz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2006, 11:18 AM
    Help finding website
    Not sure if this is the proper channel. I am needing to find a website that shows statistics on how much time (in an average life or day, etc.) is spent on: waiting, looking for lost objects, etc.

This is for a time management class I am teaching.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.:)
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 28, 2006, 12:21 PM
    • Sources: The National Center for Educational Statistics, Digest of Education Statistics...
    • United States Bureau of the Census, Statistical abstract of the United States
    • United States Department of Commerce, keywords: population profile
    Websites: www.bls.govs/home... then use key words: statistics and if this website is not enough try this website[*]www.census.gov/
    If the information or topic you are looking for has to do with labor... then searching for job performance, sex, gender, race, environment, products, economics, etc... are under the statistical concerns of the Department of Commerce.
    The email address to the Secretary of Commerce in the United States is [email protected]

If this is not enough or did not hit your concern... please write the topic of your concern...
    Or write to: The United States of Commerce, 1401 Constitution Avenue Northwest, Washington, D.C. 20230

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Addictive Website [ 43 Answers ]

I use my laptop for work and my desktop to view news, look up information or items that I need and for e-mail. Never had an inclination for chat-lines etc. A few days ago I posted a thermostat question that labman was kind enough to address. Soon I found myself reading new posts, and throwing in my...

Age of website [ 3 Answers ]

Hi pals I want to know the age of web-site, I meant to say when the site was made? When was Its domain registered? And how I can check about informations of perticular site Regarding this topic? Is there any method to know about it? Is there any trick That will show me what is the...

Using ask me website [ 8 Answers ]

How can I use this website,step by step please,and how can I ask anonymously.thx a lot

View more questions Search