Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CONFUSEDMAN33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 07:03 AM
    Confused and ready to throw the towel
    I agreed to let my wife have a sex toy party at our house.
    Yesterday she asked me could she have a stripper at the party
    What should I tell her
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2009, 07:04 AM

Just tell her you aren't comfortable with it if you are not.

Sex toy parties do not require strippers and they are just as entertaining without one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm totally confused about my girlfriend. She ditched me but not ready to leave me. [ 5 Answers ]

Well I am in love with this girl since last 2 yrs. And we were truly committed to each other. We both stole time to get away... and she's been supporting me every time I needed help... But problem came when I got a different college and she in a different city. I thought that I have to make our...

Dog Ate Towel [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Yesterday our German Shepherd ate half of a hand towel before we noticed her doing it. The vet told us to smash her poop to look for towel remnants, but so far nothing. How long should we wait before getting worried? We forgot to ask the vet that. Thanks for your help.

Is it time to throw in the towel. [ 7 Answers ]

I've been dating a guy for 2.5 years. I'm 26 and he's 46-a bit of an age difference but that's never been an issue for us. What HAS been an issue is that he has a child with another woman who lives a couple blocks from me in our town. She works at the same building he does and still desperately...

Almost ready to file Answer but confused [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I have been working diligently on my Answer to the complaint from the JDBs attorney. Thanks to everyone for the awesome help here. I have a question on the affirmative defenses. My only income is from retirement funds that are exempt from garnishment or bank attachment. I have been...

When should I throw in the towel? [ 18 Answers ]

My wife in I are in year 10 of our marriage. Most components of our marriage are fine except for my wife's intimacy issues. Even before we got married the pattern of difficulty with intimacy developed. I figured it would get better. She has had no desire to approach me in a sexual way in the...

View more questions Search