Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Mar 10, 2009, 11:23 PM
    Changing a christening bonnet to a wedding handkerchief
    Does anyone know how to do this or where to find the instructions?

I've looked everywhere and I can only find the instructions on how to change the handkerchief to the bonnet, but not reverse.

My bf's sister is getting married and her mom wants the instructions.

Thanks for your help everyone!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 11:38 PM

Here are a few sites with instructions:

Hanki into Bonnet

How to Make a Handkerchief Baby Bonnet | eHow.com

Making a Hankie Bonnet Out of Wedding Handkerchiefs

I really enjoy the last one myself. I never even heard of this! It's so simple and quite beautiful!! Thanks for posting this so I could see how to do for myself!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Christening - twice? [ 14 Answers ]

Is it possible to be christened twice? - once with the mother's family in the mother's country, second time with the dad's family in his country. Please help, I'm confused.

Music to use in christening video [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I have recently filmed a christening of my girlfriends nephew and am in need of some idea's for songs that I could use with it. I am grateful for any of your idea's. Thanks in advance. :):):)

Does anyone have any ideas for organizing a Christening? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I am trying to organize my daughter's Christening in Milton Keynes. It will take place in a church and the after party is being held in my home. I need help on buffet food, what music to play(we are making some cd's-but bear in mind I am only 20 so I want to have heard of the music!), what...

Bonnet nut [ 1 Answers ]

The bonnet nut on my shower faucet is really stuck.how do I free it?

Christening at 28 years old. [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is Catholic and I am Prodestant, we married in the Prodenstant church as my husband said if we had children he didn't want them brought up in the Catholic faith, we had 2 children and decided that as they grew up we let them make up there own minds. So we didn't have them christened, now...

View more questions Search