Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lincoln45 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 05:57 PM
    Importance of CICA handbook in relation to accounting concepts
    Can anyone help me.. I need it before Friday.I am so stressed out.. Thank you
    codyman144 Posts: 544, Reputation: 31

Mar 11, 2009, 05:45 PM

You can look up on concepts online... Is that what you are asking? If so I can find a link for you.

Mar 11, 2009, 07:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by codyman144 View Post
    You can look up on concepts online... Is that what you are asking? If so i can find a link for you.
    Well I do have some concepts but I don't get what I have to do.. do I have to explain the concepts or the importance of handbook? Because some other person did the same project.. what he or she did was just explained the concepts but the topic says to discuss the IMPORTANCE of handbook.. isn't it? When I asked the teacher about it he just showed me the project that person did.. he couldn't explain much because he was busy.
    codyman144 Posts: 544, Reputation: 31

Mar 12, 2009, 05:37 AM

I cannot really give you guideance on what your professor is looking for. I would talk to your professor and or your classmates. I am not in your course and this question is too specific for me to tell you what you need to do.

Sorry...

Mar 12, 2009, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by codyman144 View Post
    I cannot really give you guideance on what your professor is looking for. I would talk to your professor and or your classmates. I am not in your course and this question is too specific for me to tell you what you need to do.

Sorry...
    Well don't worry thanks anyway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concepts and Conventions of accounting [ 1 Answers ]

Illustrating with examples, what is the conflict between the following concepts: I) The matching rule and the materiality convention ii) The materiality convention and the objectivity convention iii) The separate entity assumption and the substance over form convention

Intermidiate Accounting CICA handbook [ 1 Answers ]

This is the question please someone help me:) The CICA Handbook is the primary source of GAAP in Canada. It is, however, insufficient to address all of the accounting issues facing accountants. Explain why this is so and outline some other sources of GAAP accountants use?

Accounting Concepts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi again, I was wondering if anyone might know how to check my answers to these questions on accounting... thanks! 1. The current portion of long-term debt should a. not be separated from the long-term portion of debt. b. be paid immediately. c. be reclassified as a current...

Accounting:concepts and application [ 2 Answers ]

the company has a variable cost ratio of 65% and monthly fixed costs of $91000. What is the company's break even point in terms of sale dollars

Accounting Concepts [ 5 Answers ]

Define the concept of matching revenues and expenses.

View more questions Search