Getting full custody
    How can I get full custody of my child?
    kimballz08 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 05:27 PM
    Please help me out!~
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2009, 05:28 PM

Post one thread and explain the situation. Please do not post multiple threads on the same topic.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 06:48 PM

You get "full custosdy"

So what do you mean, normally that would mean you get primary physcial and legal custody ( there are two types of custody)

The other parent would still have visitation, even if you have "full" custody, since visits do not change custody status.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 06:58 PM

Yes, and in one post you want to sign over rights not to pay support, and in another you want full custody.

Also stop starting new threads asking the same question
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2009, 06:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kimballz08 View Post
    how can i get full custody of my child?

Please stick to one situation, one set of facts.

If you want sole custody, prove that the other parent is unfit and a danger to the child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have temp. Custody of my niece how do I get full custody? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister has 3 kids and don't have custody of any of them. I have temporary custody of her 1 year old and the other the other 2's father has custody of them. She signed her to me for a year, but when that year is up she might want her back and I want to have everything ready for that. If you can...

Full Custody [ 2 Answers ]

OK. My ex and I divorced last year. The first 4.5 years of my son's life (while married) I basically was a single parent. My ex did nothing with his son. I had him with me 24/7. When we got divorced, he fought for joint custody where he have him equal amounts of time. I still have primary...

Should I go for full custody [ 2 Answers ]

(If this is in the wrong section,please move it.. sorry if it is) Hey I'm new here so I hope you can help. Ok well I have recently split up with my ex partner of a year and half and she has totally refused me access of my daughter. I have not seen my little girl in three months, she has since...

Full Custody [ 1 Answers ]

I want to file the proper paperwork to get full custody of my 11 year old son. His biological father has not seen my son or supported him in approximately 8 years. He has an extensive criminal record and several warrants for his arrest. Once a year or so he calls my mother's house with death...

Need to know how to get full custody of son [ 2 Answers ]

I have been remarried for 5 years and my husband is who my son knows as his dad. When I divorced I got sole custody and his father got visitation, every other weekend. Long story short he stopped coming to see his son and I have not seen a child support payments in yrs. Found out he is in jail...

View more questions Search