Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimballz08 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 05:19 PM
    Signing my rights over to mother
    If I sign my rights over as being the father do I still have to pay child support, because the mother of the child is being very dificult
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 05:19 PM

Yes
    kimballz08 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 05:25 PM
    What do I have to do to get custody of my child
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2009, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kimballz08 View Post
    what do i have to do to get custody of my child
    You were just talking about signing over rights and now you want to know about getting custody?

Are you using your child as a pawn in a game?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Signing over rights [ 2 Answers ]

OK I need help. I'm 18 years old and I am 8 1/2 months pregnant. The father I was with for 6 years and when we found out I was pregnant, he left. Now he is saying that the baby is not his he wants a dna test and what not. And now, just this month he decided he wants to sign over his rights and...

The legality of the birth mother signing adoption papers under the influence of crack [ 3 Answers ]

Is an adoption legal in the state of Florida if the birth mother signed papers giving her son to the child's stepmother while under the influence of crack cocaine? My sisiter was told that she would be given back the child once she became clean and sober. The reason the stepmother said she wanted...

Mother signing over her rights and then changing her mind [ 6 Answers ]

Can a women sign over her legal rights in a divorce and after singing those documents still change her mind if the judge hasn't signed the papers yet. The Father doesn't want to he wants to go with the original signed documents. Is there a cooling off period for divorce and child custody? Why do...

Signing right off a child to his mother [ 7 Answers ]

I was wondering if the father has that right to signing his right over to the mother?

Mother Signing Away Legal Rights [ 3 Answers ]

My husband had a baby with a woman seven months that wants nothing to do with the baby. She hasn't seen her since the day she was born. She is willing to sign away her legal rights, how much would it cost her to do that? If it's possible.

View more questions Search